19 year old virgin

MAKE IT HOT

Guest David Braund

f*ck virgins.. who u would want some inexperienced sack of spuds who would prob cry more than she'd moan________________________>>>>>>> awkward sex

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are my views.Sex is an integral part of any relationship.If you are not having sex, you do not trust your partner, you dont respect them enough to share it with them, and you are putting value on something which to be honest doesnt really have any value other than you bigging yourself up because you're still a V.If you havent had sex, you havent been in a relationship, because you havent given it your all.If you havent given it your all, you are in no position to give advice or a valid opinion to others on a relationship.People saying relationships without sex are relationships are chatting sh*t.Relationships without sex = having a female/male FRIEND.Once you've had sex, you realise its not really that much of a big deal, and that you can really put your priorities in a different order, rather than trying to maintain this silver ring thing bullshit you got going on.Having sex before marriage doesnt make you loose or any less respectable.If anything, I will actively avoid virgins, because:If you havent had sex, you aren't experienced. If you havent got experience, you dont know what you do and dont want. When you dont know what you want, you are quick to jump and change man every 2 months, and f*ck about with peoples feelings. If you havent been burnt, you feel no way about doing it to anyone else, cause you dont know what its like.Allow wifing someone who hasnt experimented and f*cked about (within reason) enough to be stable in their own mind about what they want, and what the real world is like. Thats not being a sket, thats called growing up.Pure man living in some fantasy like say the chick they takes Virginity wont be tempted a year or two in the relationship to fool about and "Find themselves" or "know themselves better", or when they "Just wanna take a break for a while" man sit at home waiting for the phone to ring.You cannot, I repeat CANNOT, wife an immature, inexperienced chick.You're asking for a f*ck*ng death sentence.ARGH I beg Goliath or Faceoff or some olders come in here and school these people.
way i see it a woman wont need to stray away if the guy is on pointsure if she marries some wasted cadet then yeahbut if the guy is on point she'll be fine like most women up until this centuryits a male mechanism to play the field biologicallythis idea of women needing to get bare experience with many diffrent guys is totally erroneous and is a whore-feminist construct imo

Guest David Braund

different strokesbut i like my chicks experienced, dnt mean slags they coulda slept with the same guy over n overn no buckets eitherjus dnt want no learner drivers on the motorway while im comin through in my HGVu smell me?

different strokesbut i like my chicks experienced, dnt mean slags they coulda slept with the same guy over n overn no buckets eitherjus dnt want no learner drivers on the motorway while im comin through in my HGVu smell me?
It wont take long to make her experienced, and sometimes it takes some time to familiarise yourself with the sexual preferences of a partner regardless of experience.But yeah, smell you loud and clear fum

Here are my views.Sex is an integral part of any relationship.If you are not having sex, you do not trust your partner, you dont respect them enough to share it with them, and you are putting value on something which to be honest doesnt really have any value other than you bigging yourself up because you're still a V.If you havent had sex, you havent been in a relationship, because you havent given it your all.If you havent given it your all, you are in no position to give advice or a valid opinion to others on a relationship.People saying relationships without sex are relationships are chatting sh*t.Relationships without sex = having a female/male FRIEND.Once you've had sex, you realise its not really that much of a big deal, and that you can really put your priorities in a different order, rather than trying to maintain this silver ring thing bullshit you got going on.Having sex before marriage doesnt make you loose or any less respectable.If anything, I will actively avoid virgins, because:If you havent had sex, you aren't experienced. If you havent got experience, you dont know what you do and dont want. When you dont know what you want, you are quick to jump and change man every 2 months, and f*ck about with peoples feelings. If you havent been burnt, you feel no way about doing it to anyone else, cause you dont know what its like.Allow wifing someone who hasnt experimented and f*cked about (within reason) enough to be stable in their own mind about what they want, and what the real world is like. Thats not being a sket, thats called growing up.Pure man living in some fantasy like say the chick they takes Virginity wont be tempted a year or two in the relationship to fool about and "Find themselves" or "know themselves better", or when they "Just wanna take a break for a while" man sit at home waiting for the phone to ring.You cannot, I repeat CANNOT, wife an immature, inexperienced chick.You're asking for a f*ck*ng death sentence.ARGH I beg Goliath or Faceoff or some olders come in here and school these people.
way i see it a woman wont need to stray away if the guy is on pointsure if she marries some wasted cadet then yeahbut if the guy is on point she'll be fine like most women up until this centuryits a male mechanism to play the field biologicallythis idea of women needing to get bare experience with many diffrent guys is totally erroneous and is a whore-feminist construct imo
I never said she needed to be loosey Lucy in order for her to have experience and me to get with her.Just a little idea of whats out there.Enough to stop her from thinking the grass is greener and still being in that naive mindset that most young/inexperienced girls are in.The most idealistic people are the ones who have the least experience.The rest know that what sounds good in theory doesn’t always work in practice.

EDITi agree with the generally point of this postbut the whole more sex, more experience relationship has been exagerated

Depends how you see sex... that post is valid from a person who views sex as a casual activity. But some see it as the most valuable thing they have to offer. Why they gonna give it up straight away? She's made it clear she's not holding back because of the stigma around sexing man willy-nilly.

If you havent had sex, you havent been in a relationship, because you havent given it your all.
To say you haven't given your all if you never gave the p*ssy is stupid. I cant speak for the girl but it's wrong to assume the relationship broke down due to a lack of sex.

Guest David Braund

trueim much more liberal i guess, using sex as a weapon or a form of self empowerment or whatever jus tells me u have nuffin else to offeri could meet a sick chick today n bang her in 2 hours n dependin on her swag i could still have a whole load of respect for her, then again i could know a chick know a chick n not hit it for a year etc etcits all about how u carry urself, witholding coz u think it makes u somehow look beter is not a good look tbhdoing ANYTHING based on stereotypes and other peoples negative opinions is an even worse lookthing i care if cert man think i gt jungle fever coz i bang a white chick? think i care if they think i only like lighties when they see me with them etc.all about making yourself happy before anyone elseanything else is a phail tbh

If you were a true virgin you wouldn't be flaunting it like you were special! You're not a virgin in your mind since you are on here asking men whether they like to have sex with virgins. You may be a virgin physically but in your mind your a dirty slut. With a screen name MAKE IT HOT what could you expect!
SHUT THE f*ck UPchattin so much sh*t my monitor is starting to stinkabout "not a virgin in your mind"did u even read her post?idiotany whoto answer the threads questioni respect virgins of this age, but it's not for mei tried to take a girls virginity, and the whole experience was similar to trying to put a cat in a tub full of wateralsogirls that haven't had sex USUALLY tend to have many misconceptions about relationshipsi'm nt saying having sex, means that u've learnt bares, just that it gives a certain insight into relationships, and allows u to focus on more important aspects of said relationship.when couples are actually taking each other seriouslysex is a minorNOTE i said couples

If you were a true virgin you wouldn't be flaunting it like you were special! You're not a virgin in your mind since you are on here asking men whether they like to have sex with virgins. You may be a virgin physically but in your mind your a dirty slut. With a screen name MAKE IT HOT what could you expect!
SHUT THE f*ck UPchattin so much sh*t my monitor is starting to stinkabout "not a virgin in your mind"did u even read her post?idiotany whoto answer the threads questioni respect virgins of this age, but it's not for mei tried to take a girls virginity, and the whole experience was similar to trying to put a cat in a tub full of wateralsogirls that haven't had sex USUALLY tend to have many misconceptions about relationshipsi'm nt saying having sex, means that u've learnt bares, just that it gives a certain insight into relationships, and allows u to focus on more important aspects of said relationship.when couples are actually taking each other seriouslysex is a minorNOTE i said couples
Listen here you c*nt face, don't ever speak to me like that again. Alright?! I posted another reply after that one. Now eff off!

Listen here you c*nt face, don't ever speak to me like that again. Alright?! I posted another reply after that one. Now eff off!
lolour future vip2 experience will be magical indeed

Well love (starter of the thread), I feel insulted that you said I'm like a 14 y.o but heres how I see it.If you want to have sex then just do it, I doubt someone will run away because you say you are a virgin. But if you want to continue to wait, then do so... if you're waiting for the right person then that right person should understand your fears and feelings regarding the subject.

Well love (starter of the thread), I feel insulted that you said I'm like a 14 y.o but heres how I see it.If you want to have sex then just do it, I doubt someone will run away because you say you are a virgin. But if you want to continue to wait, then do so... if you're waiting for the right person then that right person should understand your fears and feelings regarding the subject.
don't feel insulted.i'm just going by some of the stuff you have said on here and if you go back and read some of your posts you will see that what I said is justified. If you don't think your like a 14 year old then don't let me stop you from thinking that. Do your thing innit.

I made a decision that i wouldn't ever have sex unless I was in a stable relationship when I was like 15 and I have stuck by word so far. Never had a serious boyfriend and I have never been anyone's link. It's been drummed into my head that i must know my worth since I was small which is why I refuse to be anyone's link or be in a relationship with just any guy. I want THAT guy or nothing tbh. I am a very, very pretty girl, i'm not being big headed just speaking the truth (don't ask me to up a pic, you'll be wasting your time tbqh). It has become harder and harder for me to tell guys that I'm a virgin as I have got older, they just assume I have been there done that (you know the rest). I feel like me being a virgin might make him feel uncomfortable...I know this forum is dominated by men so I wanna know if you lot would feel comfortable with being with a virgin? Do you feel like it's a burden or would it be your pleasure to take a girls virginity?? How would you feel/react if a girl that you just met and clicked with told you she was a virgin??DISCUSS
Hmm... Your're not gonna get ''that guy'' untill you have dated and looked around... so this whole not having a boyfriend or link to keep me from having sex buisness is kinda lame.I was a virgin before I turned 21... and I do believe you can have a relationship without sex... obviously there were a few foolish males in the pack so they didn't taste the goodies... but this showed they didnt deserve to take my v... so there was no sex.yes you get the hasstle of idiot guys saying...''naaaar man ur not a virgin... reh teh teh'' I found it funny how people challenged me when I said I was a virgin (mainly because of my dirty mouth) but in the end I thought... f*ck it... I know Im tight as hell... I dont need you to tell me otherwise... dont let your age put u off tellin guys about the v-plates.You get guys who think its a burden... because obviously its gonna be long if you're not in a relationship... why would you wanna go through the process of taking ur time to f*ck a chick u just see as a mash?Still... If you meet someone and you click...telling them your're a v shouldn't be a problem unless they are either not looking for a relationship or they're d*ckheads. Just keep it moving.
if you're waiting for the right person then that right person should understand your fears and feelings regarding the subject.
Basically.

i hope i can raise my daughter like you lolnah im playing but i respect you for respecting yourselfbut dont be afraid to enjoy sex once you find the right personi wudnt say wait until marriage, you wanna have sex with your fiance before you marry him IMOimagine you marry him and find out he has some sort of problem down stairs or simply cant please youyour marriage will not last (good sex really does keep people together and i dont think a relationship can last forever without it)i wouldnt worry about having had a couple of sexual partners by the time your 20, if you find out what you like you will have more fun with the right guy wen you find him