19 year old virgin

MAKE IT HOT

I made a decision that i wouldn't ever have sex unless I was in a stable relationship when I was like 15 and I have stuck by word so far. Never had a serious boyfriend and I have never been anyone's link. It's been drummed into my head that i must know my worth since I was small which is why I refuse to be anyone's link or be in a relationship with just any guy. I want THAT guy or nothing tbh. I am a very, very pretty girl, i'm not being big headed just speaking the truth (don't ask me to up a pic, you'll be wasting your time tbqh). It has become harder and harder for me to tell guys that I'm a virgin as I have got older, they just assume I have been there done that (you know the rest). I feel like me being a virgin might make him feel uncomfortable...I know this forum is dominated by men so I wanna know if you lot would feel comfortable with being with a virgin? Do you feel like it's a burden or would it be your pleasure to take a girls virginity?? How would you feel/react if a girl that you just met and clicked with told you she was a virgin??DISCUSS

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**IN BEFORE 100NINJAS SAYING HOW DEY SHUD MASH U ETC, EXPECT YOUR PM BOX TO BE FULL UP BY THE MORNING EVEN THOUGH YOUR PROBABLY SLEEZY OR CKFLASH**
never that sleezy is i do not put me in the same category as @make it hot lashing virgins is a ling ting tbh, literally pussyholes running away from d*ck and when you finally break troo, you have to stop before you get in the swing of things

Nancy... this better not be you coz ill knock ur lights out and phone u straight away for signing up to this site.Coz this is the only female 19 year old virgin i kno.
Nancy = Your Sister?
i dont have any sisters or brother brahShe was a friend of a girl i use 2 link. Kl chick 2.This is why i would knock her out if she was on here.

Nancy... this better not be you coz ill knock ur lights out and phone u straight away for signing up to this site.Coz this is the only female 19 year old virgin i kno.
Nancy = Your Sister?
i dont have any sisters or brother brahShe was a friend of a girl i use 2 link. Kl chick 2.This is why i would knock her out if she was on here.
No i'm not Nancy or ck flash, neither did i get on the Met line this morning... You lot are a suspicious bunch boy.

It's all good you being a virgin. But i bet you'll lose the V to a man you thought was the one and when he f*cks off you'll be left wondering why you rejected certain man in the past.
cosignUnless you wait till marriage..........And if youre reeeeeeeeally new, how did you find this little internet cove?

It's all good you being a virgin. But i bet you'll lose the V to a man you thought was the one and when he f*cks off you'll be left wondering why you rejected certain man in the past.
cosignUnless you wait till marriage..........And if youre reeeeeeeeally new, how did you find this little internet cove?
The thought of losing it to someone then finding out he's fooool kinda worries me. I thought about waiting till marriage but what if I don't get married or what if I get married when i'm bare old?? I'd be pissed.In answer to your question.Someone posted a link to the site on facebbok when some chick was being exposed a while back, it looked alright so I signed up.

This is bollocks. Half of your post was unnecessary and attention seeking.To answer the question, it doesn't matter if she's a virgin or not, as long as she meets my criteria.
Why bother getting involved? Why waste your time on something that you think is bollocks?? Your loss not mine love. Thanks for answering my question.

you might aswell wait till marriage nowthen not cheatyou would go to heaven unlike these bitches im f*ck*ng

This is bollocks. Half of your post was unnecessary and attention seeking.To answer the question, it doesn't matter if she's a virgin or not, as long as she meets my criteria.
Why bother getting involved? Why waste your time on something that you think is bollocks?? Your loss not mine love. Thanks for answering my question.
I answered the question, focus on that in future.You're welcome dear.