FAO man that dont go gym

Steven

Guest M12 Part 2
Used to go gym, stunted my growth now I hate it because I'm short and barrel chested with these pythonic arms. How do you lose muscle. I'm not overweight, I'm overhench.
lmaothem 5ft 5 guys dere
5ft 8 and a 1/2..... prick
:D

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SKYSCRAPER
No coincidence that the guys that were bullied in school are the same guys now with disgusting overhuge arms?
Nah, it's the guys who weren't getting girls at school who go down that route.As someone else said, the bully victims join the police, or become supervisors in shops.

Guest M12 Part 2
5 8 IS AVERAGEIM 5 7 ...GTA MARRY A TALL JUNGLE BITCH SO MY KIDS CAN BE 6 FOOT PLUSTHAT IS THE ONLY REQUIREMENT IN WIFEY
average for a real male is 5 ft 10.p.s if you go gym and cant even see ur abs when ur flexing. all your knowledge on the subject is void. i hate them fat powerlifting lookin brehs who try give the youngers advice. it always start with "u need to put some fat on 1st" why so they can be fat bastards just like u?

Guest Tronics

Not even lying but i'm overly pissed.Should have jumped on this gym thing from early.I'll try and work something out for myself though, them crash course diets there....

5 8 IS AVERAGEIM 5 7 ...GTA MARRY A TALL JUNGLE BITCH SO MY KIDS CAN BE 6 FOOT PLUSTHAT IS THE ONLY REQUIREMENT IN WIFEY
average for a real male is 5 ft 10.p.s if you go gym and cant even see ur abs when ur flexing. all your knowledge on the subject is void. i hate them fat powerlifting lookin brehs who try give the youngers advice. it always start with "u need to put some fat on 1st" why so they can be fat bastards just like u?
Bait you're one of them guys who lifts his top up in the middle of training to see his abs lol.

Bait you're one of them guys who lifts his top up in the middle of training to see his abs lol.
i hate it when ppl do this

Guest M12 Part 2
im actually not. your more likely to catch me flexing tris to see if the f*ckers are growing.im always sceptical of lifters who have more than 14% bodyfat. because most of their lifts are due to the fact they weigh so much, and if u took away their blubber. their lifts would fall alot.ang tight guys telling me their one rep max is 110 with a smile on their face when they 100+ themselves. lean muscle to strength ratios when am ere

everyone goes gym for different reasonsi dont watch or care why or what people do all i know is when i go i do my ting

everyone goes gym for different reasonsi dont watch or care why or what people do all i know is when i go i do my ting
C/SM12 why u watching other man in the gym so hard smh
the blade has been removed from it's sheath and drawn blood.
i think one has more to hide when they try so hard to pretend NOT to notice whats going on around them in the gym. like you scared you might get aroused or something? how can you honestly go to a gym frequently and NOT notice things/people around you?

For real if next man wants to be strong thats his business, not everyone wants to be some pretty boy washboard abs ambercrombie and fitch model.. Don't assume everyones on the same sh*t as you.As far as 'watching other man' i agree with carpe, how the f*ck you gonna stand in a room with bare mirrors and consciously try and NOT look at people, thats long.

C/SM12 why u watching other man in the gym so hard smh
the blade has been removed from it's sheath and drawn blood.
i think one has more to hide when they try so hard to pretend NOT to notice whats going on around them in the gym. like you scared you might get aroused or something? how can you honestly go to a gym frequently and NOT notice things/people around you?
I guess u got the wandering homo eye then.Sure I notice things, but I don't sit and watch man.