FAO man that dont go gym

Steven

did u people learn nothing from gta san andreas?if u go gym and get hench michelle will want u but sandy wont hav u, the moral of the story is there will always be a girl for u but u can never have them allof course u gotta have money or ull be stuck with that hoodrat denise
:!:

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO@ skinny man who think going gym will make them hench (got so many firends thinkin this)if you have no body mass all you will do is get toned but you wont get big....gettin sick of my boy thinkin he got a bit hench after going gym 5 times smhi aint even marga im naturally built and i just keep my stomach trim with sit ups and im nice...f*ck man who wana look like a pitt bull thats dead....and man need to shut up about marga mans cant knock out blench manbest fighter i know is a skinny rake but has a killer swing...jaw line its nuffin bigger you come bigger you fall tbh
WOWI wish I was as cool as you
wtf was the need for that comment really? any unkown pussyhole tryin to get lol's tbhanyway.....suck a d*ck!
gzp66_med.jpgFeelings are being caught

Guest M12 Part 2
i feel more self conscious about walking around with my shirt off now than i did before i started doing weights, it's coz i'm not exactly big but have a little bit of muscle so ppl see me and think; "look at that twat, strutting around like he's wedge put ur f*ck*ng shirt back on u skinny c*nt", well that's wot i think anyway.
im exactly the same nowadays.people think yeh this guy thinks hes sick still and i dont like giving off that kinda vibe unless im actually stunting. im not even that big its just that i have some size and im ripped as welli dont even like training in non bodybuilding gyms. cos if i go say fitness 1st all i get is people staring at me when i pick up certain weights and do certain exercises. id much rather be one of the smaller ones in a bodybuilding gym than get watched in a commercial gym cos im basically the size they push on their posters.if you have a small bone structure like me (skinny wrists etc.) going gym does so much for you. you stay ripped even if your diet aint perfect and when you pack muscle onto small bones it looks sick

Lifting weights is air. It's f*ck*ng piss easy, that's why so many black people do it. I always notice how gym never involves any cardio vascular work aside from a ten minute jog on the machine, if that. How many niggas you see succeed in school or reading bare books? Hardly any. Why, cah sh*t's TOO HARD and requires too much dedication. How many black brudda's you see succeeding in top level sport? Hardly any. Why? Cah sh*t's too hard and requires too much dedication.

Guest M12 Part 2
Lifting weights is air. It's f*ck*ng piss easy, that's why so many black people do it. I always notice how gym never involves any cardio vascular work aside from a ten minute jog on the machine, if that. How many niggas you see succeed in school or reading bare books? Hardly any. Why, cah sh*t's TOO HARD and requires too much dedication. How many black brudda's you see succeeding in top level sport? Hardly any. Why? Cah sh*t's too hard and requires too much dedication.
its not "piss easy" what you're highlighting is the exact problem with this country. the difference between the trained and untrained is so great its disgusting. its a sad state of affairs when a 16 year old can go gym consistently for 3 motnhs and look better than 75% of other males. to look on point from a serious guys persepective its 3 years minimum. same time it takes to get you some a-levels.and stop watching peoples cardio. ive never ran in a gym ever cos i find it boring. i play football for cardio and im sure there are many other people who do sports like boxing as well as their gym work.now onto the next point.sport and education are things you must start from young. gym only really kicks in once you're body is mature (18-19+ in some cases). how can u seriously compare education and gym. if im 18 with no gcses. the way to the top is a lot harder than if im 18 and have never stepped in a gym and im sure not even you can refute that.one of the stupidest arguments ive ever heard from u

its not "piss easy" what you're highlighting is the exact problem with this country. the difference between the trained and untrained is so great its disgusting. its a sad state of affairs when a 16 year old can go gym consistently for 3 motnhs and look better than 75% of other males. to look on point from a serious guys persepective its 3 years minimum. same time it takes to get you some a-levels.and stop watching peoples cardio. ive never ran in a gym ever cos i find it boring. i play football for cardio and im sure there are many other people who do sports like boxing as well as their gym work.now onto the next point.sport and education are things you must start from young. gym only really kicks in once you're body is mature (18-19+ in some cases). how can u seriously compare education and gym. if im 18 with no gcses. the way to the top is a lot harder than if im 18 and have never stepped in a gym and im sure not even you can refute that.one of the stupidest arguments ive ever heard from u
x2them sit down and shut up comments dere

It's stupid because you took what I was saying as an argument, that's why. Take it for what it is, which is me despairing at the amount of bum ass niggas who would rather go gym and work on being tonk than doing anything else. If you're not one of those then that's you, but I certainly know a fair amount.

SEEN.

SEEN.
Any one else that tries to get fresh will get ghosted like MacDaddy as well.

i dnt need to go gym to get girls
Innit plus guys who go gym religiously seem to be more insecure than othersAlso a couple of my mates bascially live at the gym to the point they have no social lives - we go out clubbin theyre off home to get tucked in at 12/half 12 - theyre bores because of the gymI work out myself but i keep a social life with it and i KNOW i can get girls without having to be some monster