Barack Obama The New World Order Puppet Heads For London

Thun

Barack Obama heads for LondonPublished: Friday, 25 July 2008, 7:43AMUS presidential hopeful Barack Obama is heading to the UK after jubilant scenes during his visit to the German capital Berlin._44855810_flame-afp_226b.jpgA huge crowd gathered in the city to welcome the man they believe is the next US President.Mr Obama is on the European leg of his world tour and stops off in Paris before coming to London where he will hold talks with Prime Minister Gordon Brown in Downing Street.He will also meet Tory leader David Cameron and ex-PM Tony Blair before returning to the US, where he faces Republican John McCain in November's presidential election.Thousands lined the streets of Berlin to hear Mr Obama, a highly-popular figure in Germany, make a keynote speech.He said: "In Europe, the view that America is part of what has gone wrong in our world, rather than a force to help make it right, has become all too common."In America, there are voices that deride and deny the importance of Europe's role in our security and our future."But the burdens of global citizenship continue to bind us together."Mr Obama went on: "If we're honest we know that sometimes, on both sides of the Atlantic, we have drifted apart and forgotten our shared destiny."German media compared his visit to former President John F Kennedy's 1963 "Ich bin ein Berliner" speech.Unlike Mr Kennedy, Mr Obama did not break into German, but spoke at length of the historic ties between the United States and Germany, touching on the Berlin airlift 60 years ago and the fall of the Wall in 1989.His comments were cheered by a huge crowd, some wearing Obama badges, "Yes We Can" t-shirts echoing his slogan and carrying American flags.A reggae band played in the background and people sipped beer under sunny skies in a summertime party atmosphere.
http://www.itv.com/News/Articles/Barack-Ob...-295194644.htmlPoor guy really thinks he will be in control.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in order to become president u have to be in the pocket of any1 u mite look to take a stand againstsuch is the world of polotiksguys already sworn his allegiance to israelwhy dont they just move israel to the american midwest plenty of room therenot like the actual area has any historical significance jks

Badman, if I want anyone to lead the NWO I would like him to, not that Great Grand dad other guy.
Dont ever think because he is mixed race that he will want to help black people in America.I can see you Justin happily serving the NWO and bootlicking in order to survive.Dont worry you will not be the only one there are many bootlickers like you ready to serve them.

Badman, if I want anyone to lead the NWO I would like him to, not that Great Grand dad other guy.
Dont ever think because he is mixed race that he will want to help black people in America.I can see you Justin happily serving the NWO and bootlicking in order to survive.Dont worry you will not be the only one there are many bootlickers like you ready to serve them.
Not even gonna lie, if I could hold a high rank in the NWO I would be happy with myself.Nothing we can do, maybe create a renegade squad and mount guerilla attacks on the NWO headquarters still.But they know everything so it would fail, we are pissed!!!

Not even gonna lie, if I could hold a high rank in the NWO I would be happy with myself.Nothing we can do, maybe create a renegade squad and mount guerilla attacks on the NWO headquarters still.But they know everything so it would fail, we are pissed!!!
I see.You would of been one of them guys in Germany who would have carried out Hitlers plans for his final solution init and would not hesitate to wipe out your family for a higher rank.SMH.

I see.You would of been one of them guys in Germany who would have carried out Hitlers plans for his final solution init and would not hesitate to wipe out your family for a higher rank.SMH.
Hmmm.........Hitler, USA, Jews.......ah yes it all makes sence.

I haven't bought into the hype either. He is just another one. Why they compare him to MLK, I don't know.
who the f*ck compares him to mlk?hes always compared to JFK
It is an insult to try compare him to MLK or JFK.Nothing of the sort.

Whats to say MLK or JFK wasn't part of the New World Order???They had to change the mind of the masses right???A change in direction of the NWO @ the time tbh.
Do some research and you will come to the conclusion that they was murdered for a reason.

Yeah, thye may have been marters (sp).Maybe they knew they were facing the end, but didn't want to know when.Ya never no.....They may have believed in what they stood for and the NWO told them that by dying, they will ensure change.
So you think maybe Martin Luther King was part of the NWO.Okay.

Yeah, thye may have been marters (sp).Maybe they knew they were facing the end, but didn't want to know when.Ya never no.....They may have believed in what they stood for and the NWO told them that by dying, they will ensure change.
Ya never know.....He helped change history so......Thun, can you explain to me in a simplified version how the NWO went from hitler to USA and Israel please???Also, how they came into connection after WW2.

Ya never know.....He helped change history so......Thun, can you explain to me in a simplified version how the NWO went from hitler to USA and Israel please???Also, how they came into connection after WW2.
You really need to watch Terrorstorm Justin.Take 2 hrs out your time to enlighten your soul.

Not even gonna lie, if I could hold a high rank in the NWO I would be happy with myself.
C/s+ This conspiracy back packing mofoz dont do nothing but talk. No action.

Not even gonna lie, if I could hold a high rank in the NWO I would be happy with myself.
The action is spreading the word and giving people the information which they will not get from TV or newspapers. That way in mass people can take action.Of course the weak beings will be happy to serve the NWO and bootlick there masters for a higher rank.

The action is spreading the word and giving people the information which they will not get from TV or newspapers. That way in mass people can take action.Of course the weak beings will be happy to serve the NWO and bootlick there masters for a higher rank.
LOL its generous of you to be the Jehovah witness of Vip2.But u are just as foolish as the people who dont buy your hype. End of the day you dont have a back up plan if the worst comes to worst. Other than skiping around town and telling people ''ooooooh I told you so'.The fact that you are in the system already defeats your purpose.So eat a mute button boss and calm your hype