50 CENT> ____

Afroman

50 Cent tries to be 10 steps ahead of the game, or at least ahead of his baby mama, Shaniqua Tompkins. He has bought the rights to his ex, Shaniqua's life story, so she can not write a tell-all-book of her life involving 50. 50 told sources that he knows what his baby mama is capable of and the direction she would go, so he beat her to the punch. They are still in an ongoing court battle over custody of their son Marquis. 50 Cent already received permission to take his son on vacation next week
Goon.

Guest PROFIT2

LAMO @ you man comming like he's some goon for doing thisyou lot are missing the f*ck*ng point here....he obviously has alo to hide that book would have been the best insight to the real curtis jackson....oh well(can you even buy rights to a book that dont even exist let alone a life story?)

Guest Wavy Davy
LAMO @ you man comming like he's some goon for doing thisyou lot are missing the f*ck*ng point here....he obviously has alo to hide that book would have been the best insight to the real curtis jackson....oh well(can you even buy rights to a book that dont even exist let alone a life story?)
dnt care bout nexts mans life like that tbhhe did well to get the rights

LAMO @ you man comming like he's some goon for doing thisyou lot are missing the f*ck*ng point here....he obviously has alot to hide that book would have been the best insight to the real curtis jackson....oh well(can you even buy rights to a book that dont even exist let alone a life story?)
Exactly, thats why people are saying he's a goon for doing it. No one ain't missing point.

Guest PROFIT2
LAMO @ you man comming like he's some goon for doing thisyou lot are missing the f*ck*ng point here....he obviously has alot to hide that book would have been the best insight to the real curtis jackson....oh well(can you even buy rights to a book that dont even exist let alone a life story?)
Exactly, thats why people are saying he's a goon for doing it. No one ain't missing point.
that aint no goon status in my eyes thats shook cat business but whatever you man rate him if you like..lol whatever this guy is the biggest fraud in hip hop tbhyes he has made p's but so what guy chats too much sh*t in his songs.

Guest PROFIT2
Profit has obviously never had an ex-girlfriend.
smh dont be a d*ckhead carlos all im saying is you lot are going on like its good we'll never get her side of the story...i personaly would like to hear itallow just believen everyfin 50 says.

that aint no goon status in my eyes thats shook cat business but whatever you man rate him if you like..lol whatever this guy is the biggest fraud in hip hop tbhyes he has made p's but so what guy chats too much sh*t in his songs.
So basically 50 should let his ex put out this book (filled with some truths and possibly some lies to help sell the book), run around doing interviews with Oprah, Tyra, radio stations, magazines etc. and basically drag his name through dirt (he'll probably have to waste time and money court suing her for stuff she says in the book) while she becomes a big celebrity just so guys like you don't think he's a shook cat? LOL

Profit has obviously never had an ex-girlfriend.
smh dont be a d*ckhead carlos all im saying is you lot are going on like its good we'll never get her side of the story...i personaly would like to hear itallow just believen everyfin 50 says.
Obviously it would be good to hear what she has to say but when you look at the situation from 50's point of view its a good move.

Guest PROFIT2
So basically 50 should let his ex put out this book (filled with some truths and possibly some lies to help sell the book), run around doing interviews with Oprah, Tyra, radio stations, magazines etc. and basically drag his name through dirt (he'll probably have to waste time and money court suing her for stuff she says in the book) while she becomes a big celebrity just so guys like you don't think he's a shook cat? LOL
SMH im obviously not saying it would be good for him...and as if i's expect him not to do that for me you f*ck*ng moroni'm saying i'd like to hear her side...and what? he is shook other wise he'd have nothing to worry about...and she wouldnt be able to publish lies you c*ck it would all have to be backed up by proof just like the superhead book so really i dont see your point.