An Eminem Return?

Turkish

Should Em Return?  

1. 1. Yes/No?

• Yes
    • No

Just listening to that Game and Wayne track where Game has a few bars bout Em and it got me thinking what it would be like if he did come back.A lot of sh*t has happened in his life since Encore, which was a decent album, so he has the content to be as big as ever if he returned. One of the best artists in hip hop history but would it ruin his legacy?Should he come back or remain retired?

that mixtape/album he put out imo was awful his sort of angry shouty rapping was so sh*t espically over his own awful beats
f*ckin Aeven tho Encore featured moments of Em at his best, the album is pie, and if i'm honest, although Eminem Show entertained me during the whole 8 Mile hype, i wont be listening to it anytime soon.SHLP was a great debut, MMLP is where he peaked and delivered a straight classic, all been down hill since therethe only answer would be a back to basics approach to his music, which i dont see happeningblatantly jus a load of soppy tracks bout Proof, Kim and Hayley mos likely

I honestly think he doesn't have another great album in him. I would love to be proven wrong, but his best work was fuelled by his hunger (and drugs). Even in the 8 Mile/Eminem Show era, he was in the mindstate of a struggling sufferer, ironically while being a multimillionaire, and one of the most famous people in the world. And even when not in his Rabbit persona, his very best sh*t was always with a "back to the wall" attitude, he cast himself as the unfairly-persecuted rock star, even when he went out of his way to piss everyone off. I don't think it's possible to bring that struggling rapper mindstate back to resurrect his music (or even desireable, because it would be farcically empty and phoney). He's rich, famous, he's got a full belly and the hunger and fire is permanently gone

I honestly think he doesn't have another great album in him. I would love to be proven wrong, but his best work was fuelled by his hunger (and drugs). Even in the 8 Mile/Eminem Show era, he was in the mindstate of a struggling sufferer, ironically while being a multimillionaire, and one of the most famous people in the world. And even when not in his Rabbit persona, his very best sh*t was always with a "back to the wall" attitude, he cast himself as the unfairly-persecuted rock star, even when he went out of his way to piss everyone off. I don't think it's possible to bring that struggling rapper mindstate back to resurrect his music (or even desireable, because it would be farcically empty and phoney). He's rich, famous, he's got a full belly and the hunger and fire is permanently gone
I agree to an extent, but with the death of proof and his drug addiction was thinking maybe he could at least put something out better then encore.

aren't him an Royce buddies again now?maybe that would help
not unless royce passes on his alcoholism to slim. srsly encore was such a par.
truei actually think 'Rain Man' is Eminem gone sick in the head tho, regardless of it not encompassing the style of his i rate moststill think he ripped that tune immensely, homophobic/homoerotic rap done at its absolute best no homo, his sense of humour is pretty much unrivaled in rap

truei actually think 'Rain Man' is Eminem gone sick in the head tho, regardless of it not encompassing the style of his i rate moststill think he ripped that tune immensely, homophobic/homoerotic rap done at its absolute best no homo, his sense of humour is pretty much unrivaled in rap
potatos everywhere.loved that song so much no no need for homo dont give a f*ckused to walk around school with some retarded boss eye look on my face going "cause i aint got no legs, or; No BrainNice, to meet you; YouHi, My Name IsI FAWGUT MAH NAAAAAHME"fact im downloading that album nowI even believe I, had one of those 25 cent stickers on my re--fridgeratorRight next to Darth VaderAnd Darth must have put a hex on him for laterI feel like it's my fault cause of the way thatI stuck him up in between him and Lex LutherI killed Superman, I killed Super---manAnd how ironic, that I'd be the bad guyKryptonite: The Green Chronicwheel it.Head is straight back to the Neverland RanchWith a peanut butter, jelly, chicken, tuna sandwhichAnd I don't gotta make no god damn senseI just did a whole song and I didn't say sh*tand again

potatos everywhere.loved that song so much no no need for homo dont give a f*ckused to walk around school with some retarded boss eye look on my face going "cause i aint got no legs, or; No BrainNice, to meet you; YouHi, My Name IsI FAWGUT MAH NAAAAAHME"fact im downloading that album nowI even believe I, had one of those 25 cent stickers on my re--fridgeratorRight next to Darth VaderAnd Darth must have put a hex on him for laterI feel like it's my fault cause of the way thatI stuck him up in between him and Lex LutherI killed Superman, I killed Super---manAnd how ironic, that I'd be the bad guyKryptonite: The Green Chronicwheel it.Head is straight back to the Neverland RanchWith a peanut butter, jelly, chicken, tuna sandwhichAnd I don't gotta make no god damn senseI just did a whole song and I didn't say sh*tand again
*spuds*gotta quote my fave then...Dr. Dre? (What up?)I gotta question if I may? (Yeah)Is it gay to play Putt-Putt golf with a friend (Yeah)And watch his butt-butt when he tees off? (Yeah)But, ut! I ain't done yetIn football the quarterback yells out hutt-huttWhile he reaches in another grown man's assGrabs on his nuts but just what ifIt was never meant it was just an accidentBut he tripped, fell, slipped and his penis went inHis teeny tiny little round hiney but he didn't mean itBut his little weenie flinched just a little bitAnd I don't mean to go in into any more details butWhat if he pictured it as a females butt?Is that gay? I just need to clear things upTil then i'll just walk around with a manly strut because...I AIN'T GOT NO LEGSSSSi bet there's a whole load of so called greats out there who only wish they could spit bars like that

"Is it gay to play Putt-Putt golf with a friend (Yeah)And watch his butt-butt when he tees off? (Yeah)But, ut! I ain't done yetIn football the quarterback yells out hutt-huttWhile he reaches in another grown man's ass"lmao so gay so funnyallot of that track is like being on some mad lsd trip