ur dodgiest bredrin

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

Guest Batman

Tbh its a shame there arent any NEW girls on hereCuz if there were the would definately drop the 'girls are too bitchy this is why i only really have male friends' lineThe oneso n here know what would await them should they say that.

She got cut. Tryna worm her way back into my life by hugging me up saying I miss you. Not having a bar.Her mum wants all her bredrins to come to her yard for a meeting... watch me expose the sh*t I got on her.
walk with the lord not a borer.
Pissed. Dont have it Soca.Tryna say with you its not a kiss ting, straight up pull down the zip ting flick out the ting den bore you.Par.

lol at girls who dont like bein frendz wiv other girls kah there too bitchyso they only jam wiv mandembait hungry for dik girls
CANT BE LIFEYOUR MUST THE MOST STUPIDEST PERSON ON THE INTERNET IF I EVER MEET YOUR MUM IMA BOX HER IN HER OVARY SO SHE CANT PRODUCE ANY MORE CUNTS LIKE YOUCONTRACEPTION 4TW

lol at girls who dont like bein frendz wiv other girls kah there too bitchyso they only jam wiv mandembait hungry for dik girls
CANT BE LIFEYOUR MUST THE MOST STUPIDEST PERSON ON THE INTERNET IF I EVER MEET YOUR MUM IMA BOX HER IN HER OVARY SO SHE CANT PRODUCE ANY MORE CUNTS LIKE YOUCONTRACEPTION 4TW
u let girls take u for special kuve lost in life

u let girls take u for special kuve lost in life
FDGGBVBVBVLMAOROFLBERNIE MAC WHO?E13 >>>>> LIFEJUS MADE ME SPIT OUT HIS MUMS BREAST MILK

Guest Batman
got one bredrin who is actually ALWAYS on the fonealways checking his pockets and talks funnymandem jus boy him all the time but he's not bless
lmaoSome unhinged guy.

got one bredrin who is actually ALWAYS on the fonealways checking his pockets and talks funnymandem jus boy him all the time but he's not bless
lolwut
he's madyesterday couple of us went chicken shopall us man ordered n sh*tand he was just staring at his £2 coin.very dodge.