Official Track + Field

X-T

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Swiftie
Not sure if this has been posted, I found it on another site. LOL @ Bolt:USAIN BOLT REFUSES GOLD MEDAL!!!!Living Guyana has just learnt from Beijing that officials are in a quandary after record shattering Olympic 100m champion Jamaican Usain Bolt informed them that he will not accept the gold medal for the event as he is unhappy with the world record as it currently stands.Bolt is claiming that the world record ought to be 9.68 (which is what the clock showed immediately after the race was complete but this was later adjusted to 9.69).Said Bolt, "Me is a Juh-may-kan boss and Jamaican nah inna de 69 bizniss suh meh we tek eidda de 9.68 or unno could mek de record stay at 9.72."Bolt is insistent that he will not attend the 100m Olympic medal ceremony if action is not quickly taken.Bolt is reported to have told his team mates, "dem musse mad if dem tink me we go back a yawd wid 9.69, bad man don't eat unda no two foot table, bad man ah bad man, dem too facety, fuss dem put me to run wid a man name Gay and now dem want tarnish badman image by branding me wid 69, me nah inna dat."
f*ck RIGHT OFFF... My sides at the moment are hurting like a bitch givin birth. So hang tight this Lee Evans movie on BBC1.. :mellow:

COULP[E THINGSI SALUTE CHRISTINE - WHAT A HEROLOLO JONES - HOW FIT IS SHE... SHAME ABOUT HER GAIL DEVERS IMPRESSION..THAT HIGH JUMP GUY DID WELL 2..WHEN IS PHILIPS GOING 2 JUMP ?IM CALLING IT NOW.. I PUT HIM IN THE SAME BRACKET AS SANYA RICHARDS AND ASAFA POWELL - HE WILL CHOKE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw6UqwEBBB0LMAO I had to put the video year after you said thatrace starts at 4:19

1st heat 200m female semi's just went. Verrnicka Campbell won easing down on the home straight. Muna Lee ran PB and still lost, Kerron Stewart came joint 2nd.I think we're looking at a Jamaica 1, 2, 3 'cause the druggy looks like she's not on it this champs

1st heat 200m female semi's just went. Verrnicka Campbell won easing down on the home straight. Muna Lee ran PB and still lost, Kerron Stewart came joint 2nd.I think we're looking at a Jamaica 1, 2, 3 'cause the druggy looks like she's not on it this champs
Ok scrap the 1, 2, 3 unless Simpson gets her act together

Is this guy runnin the 200 metres? cuz for years ive wanted sum1 2 smash the record held by that cocky yankee-doodle twat michael johnson.
I swear im going 2 quote dis again when that twat Michael Johnson has concede the fact that a jammo jogged his way thru an olympic final and took his world record. lol