Holiday Romance

Dipset

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Batman

Girls always go to america, meet some wasteman & fall in love with him BECAUSE he's american & what they see on tv, bare excitement, happens to like 70% of the girls I know aswell ess em aychI use the term fall in love very loosely.One time I gran canaria I stalked this girl for like a day, but never said anything, I was like 14 and my parents were being f*ck*ng cockblocks, actually tried to talk to her and they come ovr like 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"....And i tried to say I was waiting for soemthing without making it obvious that I was waiting to get her alone (woulda probly failed tbh we had been on some mountain tour and the dust had made mans knee's, knuckles, elbows & back of head dry)But they werent havin it, just dragged man off back the f*ck*ng hotel.f*ck SAKE

Had sexual intercourse with a couple in Miami various times I've been.When I was younger I scoped one chick called Shanai (Dun know evesdropping when her dads calling her) in some resort we stayed out. For 2 weeks straight I pussied out of talking to her.One night we're both at the bar, and I plucked up the courage:"What's your name?""Shanai""Nice to meet you Shanai, where you from?""South London""Oh right?""Yeah""How long you here for?""2 Weeks"I must have asked about 15 questions with closed responses and no follow up questions, so just llowed it and went back to my room to watch tv and sulk.So glad I tried at the end of the holiday because it pt a f*ck*ng downer on it.

lol @ me taking her digits like there was anything I could do once back in England.lol @ me also falling for her within the 2 weeks I was there and taking 2 months to get over/straight again.lol @ how gay that is.
snapi was in the same boat tbhlol @ me

Guest Wavy Davy

im hardly aware of my surroundings let alone other ppl wen im in a new placePlus i hav trust issuesSo it wud take yonks jus 2 build up a holiday romance, so by the end of it it wnt even b a holiday romanceSo i jus hit n run like say i gt prior convictions n cnt deal wid another case

Never had a holiday romance but when I was like 12 my grandparents neighbour in Jamaica was bang on me. It was quite scary, didn't know how to handle male attention at that age.He used to buy me things when he came back from school, lol. He cried when I left, loooool.

I remember i had a lil holiday romance with one american boy.Goodness he was nice..but a f*ckin bore on the phone, swear it was like talkin to a brick wall.Got bk to UK, found out he was on myspace (the days when fb werent around), added him, messaged him to see how he is and him and his stupid self coming with these one word answers like 'Fine', 'OK', 'Kool'.Damn boy got locked off.

Had one with this absolutely beautiful American woman when i was about 12 and on holiday in Jamaica.Her parents and my parents became good friends, and both of ur were on holiday with just our parents so we spent quite a lot of time together and playing in the pool n stuff.Only problem was that she was 25Can still remember her name actually, Victoria and she was from Chicago.Can still remember her face as welllol @ me*opens search function on Facebook*

Had one with this absolutely beautiful American woman when i was about 12 and on holiday in Jamaica.Her parents and my parents became good friends, and both of ur were on holiday with just our parents so we spent quite a lot of time together and playing in the pool n stuff.Only problem was that she was 25Can still remember her name actually, Victoria and she was from Chicago.Can still remember her face as welllol @ me*opens search function on Facebook*
Them toy boys there.If you sex'd her, she wudda been done for rape.

Them toy boys there.If you sex'd her, she wudda been done for rape.
lol, for there to have been any chance of me sexin her i would of been the one done for rapeon a side note, why are u thinking bout me sexin a 25 year old at the age of 12? the celibacy gettin to u Jo? lol

Nah she wudda got done for rape cos shes over the legal age and ur not.Dont kno bout it in the english law, but def in the American law. Truss, i watched some doc bout how some 30 year old woman sexed a 15 year old boy. She got sent to prison for rape.Newhoo, my celibacy ting expired :D