BIG GIRL

Davicious X

oh my word! dont her legs gain weight too? like below the thighs?? coz its like her legs are normal size then the thighs just go really big.. wonder how they support the weight.. those clothes are not very flattering for her figure..do you think she knows shes really big? or she looks into the mirror & still sees a size 10/12? which is why she has the nerve to wear booty shorts.. im sooo scared of gaining weight but being in denial & still squeezing into my clothes thinking its fine but every one around me is just looking at me in disgust!!! loloh & i love queen latifa!! & she looks gorgeous in those pics.

*Sigh*I'm in a public library on a DViT onboard monitor. Its about 60 inches. One of those ones u can write on, like a blackboard and first this slosh with a bottle in her pum comes up, but I was quick enough to scroll down. Then I come here and think I will have the same luck... No. You pricks have pasted about a hundred pictures so it looks like I'm scrolling through some magna carta of fat ho's infront of people who need to use this terminal for "educational purposes".
LMFAO!!