Dem dreams der

Jodie

I remember this chick had stayed round my house for like the past 3 days prior, this time she werent thereThen i had a dream that i woke up all scared patting down the bed because i couldn't find her, ran all around my flat a couple times looking for her it was nuts

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember this chick had stayed round my house for like the past 3 days prior, this time she werent thereThen i had a dream that i woke up all scared patting down the bed because i couldn't find her, ran all around my flat a couple times looking for her it was nuts
wow still

in the last wek i dremt i robbed stamina man wer he was balling with a swordfish in his chalet in the south of france,he was screaming like a little girl wen i snatched 60 quid as i was leaving that i actally thought hed been cut in a unrelated incident.so me and my boy got in a porsche and drove of but interpol text us to say they wer onto us so we went for a burger wich was illegal at the time,end of that storya few days earlier in real terms i had dremt zedboss had saved me and whoever my sidekick was at the time wen we being chased by gov heads,he lives in a room in a hospital with his grandparents and listens to grand prix full whack sorry if i posted this b4,i think we were on a mission to kill some doctors,he led us thru some tunnels into a riot but it was all blessed genrally hes a safe guythese are the only two vip memberws to have featured in my dreams so far