Nick Toonsters

Tungz

Guest WAVE MACHINE
i really think im gettin 'too old' for cartoonsam just feelin like that i aint intrested dat much nemoresome of u lot feel the same?
no.only sh*t cartoons/programsmy cousin from ghana was stayin wit me recently and shes watchin sh*t like 'zoey101'. f*ckIN sh*t PROGRAMMING. feel sorry for these kids.im backin this new channel tho. looks hard.

Guest WAVE MACHINE

lol na its f*ckin sh*t.from time i grew up on saved by the bell this sh*t is jus swag. sh*t acting. sh*t storylines. jus sh*tkelly kapowski> > zoeycan i get a c/s

lol na its f*ckin sh*t.from time i grew up on saved by the bell this sh*t is jus swag. sh*t acting. sh*t storylines. jus sh*tkelly kapowski> > zoeycan i get a c/s
o yh obviously she was buffshe was bout 20 tho playin a teenagerzoeys brunette mate would get slaughtered

Guest WAVE MACHINE
o yh obviously she was buffshe was bout 20 tho playin a teenagerzoeys brunette mate would get slaughtered
lol na they were all young still, about the ages they were meant to be.

Guest WAVE MACHINE

jus watchin this channel and disney cineworld or suttin. lloyd in space etc. HARD.only thing is that it stops at like 12. back on disney channel in the night would jus play continue recess. sicknesss

Guest Esquilax
jus watchin this channel and disney cineworld or suttin. lloyd in space etc. HARD.only thing is that it stops at like 12. back on disney channel in the night would jus play continue recess. sicknesss
FLOW MY DAYS.Any one remember Pepper Ann?Cow and Chicken remains the staple that defines my wasted youth.