Sending CD's to people in jail

moh

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all a par. Cop the CD for your fam.
i would if i was rich but that aint the case lol, im actually sittin here on my pc with "paint" open tryna design a swag cover for l.a.x.
:lol:
up the cover you tried to draw, just for a laugh lol
2jtvs1.jpgi dont thikn its that bad tbh.im workin on the back cover now lol

decentnah its not expensive the paper is like £1 for about 30 in Maplinyou can ask the internet cafe about it Im sure they have somethe L.A.X one is decent though
my local internet cafe is run by cheap somalians though (no racism)i highly doubt they would have that paper.i'll go town an look/ask around though.

impressed tbh, but lol @ how sh*t the games album actually is, all that effort and i bet your friend wont even like it either but ah well.
lol i told him that on the phone, but he still wants to hear it cuz he rates games mixtapes an both his other albums
boy i hope ur m8s greatful
i owe him tbh.

lol @ re creating the covers
InnitIf you have a site with the covers already on it ready to print out why you remaking them?
i couldnt find a back cover for lax so i decided to make a front cover that will match the back cover, i can find the covers he wants for the rest of dem except walk in the park but i got that already so i'll send him my copy.

they allow cd's in jail?I wasnt allowed cds in hospital coz they cud b turned to weapons n sh*t
anything can be turnt into a weapon though really, i can take off my t-shirt right now an strangle a guy to his death bed.but yh i get what your sayin but your allowed them in the jail he's in.