Sending CD's to people in jail

moh

Has anyone here ever tried to send bootleg cd's to people they know in jail?my bredrin asked me for L.A.X. Carter 3, Doctors Advocate, The Documentary, Some D-Block mixtapes an walk in the park.im obviously not on buying all of that cuz im broke an he knows this so he asked me if i can make bootlegs an print out some album covers an make it look real, cuz if they dont he probably wont get them.i was thinking of writin some fake names an titles on cd's am actin like they're some local mc's an im sendin him some of their mixtapes but he told me that wont work so..... i dont really know how to get dem to him.so does anyone have any advice on how i can go about sendin him some cd's lol.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

if the cds are copied cds make sure you got some label on em
But say i write "The Game - L.A.X." on a label an stick it on the front of the cd an put it in a plain case would he get it or would they just say its a bootleg so he cant get it.apparently the jail he's in is bare strict.

the main thing is the CD it needs to look professional when labeled if not just buy dem when i went to give my cousin some CDs they was on it haarrrdd coz it was wretch 32 an scorcher Cd's
so i should try find pics of the actual cd's online an print it out an try an put it onto the cd's im sendin him lol.

the main thing is the CD it needs to look professional when labeled if not just buy dem when i went to give my cousin some CDs they was on it haarrrdd coz it was wretch 32 an scorcher Cd's
so i should try find pics of the actual cd's online an print it out an try an put it onto the cd's im sendin him lol.
its gonna be hard 2 do but u could tryreally is no point trying to send bootlegs doe

Just write on it like "Beats CD 1" and just say your sendin him a couple CD's of Beats or Mixes youve done
safe 4 dat, next time he rings me i'll ask him if he's blessed with tryin dat.i was actually thinkin of juss printing out black covers with white writing on them stating what the cd actually is, because it's simle an some cd's come out on special editions an what not an they look like that, but i can really have all the cd's like that can i.

It's all a par. Cop the CD for your fam.
i would if i was rich but that aint the case lol, im actually sittin here on my pc with "paint" open tryna design a swag cover for l.a.x.EDIT: im gonna ask around an find out if any people i know got the original cd's an if they do i'll just make them copies an give then burn them off like 2 extra cd's of their choice or something.

It's all a par. Cop the CD for your fam.
i would if i was rich but that aint the case lol, im actually sittin here on my pc with "paint" open tryna design a swag cover for l.a.x.
:lol: Im sure you can print the cover off for like 10p at your local internet cafe with colour you can even buy some of the paper they use for album covers if you wantthen buy a few casings and a few cds and boom bam it should look legit