Saturday and your indoors...why?

Necksta

My boy wanted me to chill at his yard and blazebut I said nah im bang on the education and non blazing tip this yearsmoking makes you go in a constant dip in lifefact
When I used to get lean in school I used to do bare work.
bait you must have bunned some dry sh*tWhat I smoke makes you want to sleep :lol: then the next day will be gone because you slept for TIIIMEand next its monday
My boy wanted me to chill at his yard and blazebut I said nah im bang on the education and non blazing tip this yearsmoking makes you go in a constant dip in lifefact
My bredrin told me that he don't blaze anymore. He was like if you look at all the man that are still blazing they are still where they were 4 years ago. I started cracking up because when I thought about it it pretty much seemed on point.
Very true stillI have been smoking for a hot minute and it isn't a coincidence I went from being a student with good potential to one wastemanalthough it isnt completely its fault

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm just going to bake a huge chocolate cake & snack on that. that'll make my night tbh
Do not get me started on snacks.Theres some crepes in the pantry.Carte d'or ice cream in the freezer, with a crepe drizzled with baileysSheez.

i'm just going to bake a huge chocolate cake & snack on that. that'll make my night tbh
Do not get me started on snacks.Theres some crepes in the pantry.Carte d'or ice cream in the freezer, with a crepe drizzled with baileysSheez.
oh man i wish i had ice cream as well.. damn the tesco near me closed just half an hour ago!!used to make some at home with mum but forgot how to.i feel lazy to bake now tho because the amount of dishes!!! will do it tomorrow. it's sun as well!! it can go with the sunday dinnerguess hot chocolate & buscuits it is..

LOLOLOLOLI do not like any dried fruit.
love dried fruit.sometimes have it as a replacement for junk like crisps & candy. well candy not so much coz i love it too muchi like raisins & sultanas but they make my nose itchy & my eyes watery. realised it was them the time i bought little boxes of them to eat at work instead of cookies. was sniffling the whole way home