Carra's book extracts

Kaiser

'Mascherano given apt oppourtunity would be off in a shot'kompressor please confirm what you meant here before i reply
In a couple of seasons when he realises you scouse aint winning anything i reckon he'll be off as long as someone offers him the right money its an opinion of which i am entitled if you really believe he loves the club a quarter as much as Carra does then your mistaken so putting him above carragher is a bit rash
Loves?He grew to love us same as Maschit will just be easier because he supports River Plate while Carra supported the blue scum

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

'Mascherano given apt oppourtunity would be off in a shot'kompressor please confirm what you meant here before i reply
In a couple of seasons when he realises you scouse aint winning anything i reckon he'll be off as long as someone offers him the right money its an opinion of which i am entitled if you really believe he loves the club a quarter as much as Carra does then your mistaken so putting him above carragher is a bit rash
when did i say or suggest he loves the club anywhere near as much as carra ???????????????????????????????carragher loves the club more than anyone imo and as for mascherano say real madrid/barca or whoeve came in for him in january u think he would want out in an instant ? :lol: never i never said you werent entitled to an opinion but the way u say it seems asif u think he just came to liverpool to get out of west ham and is using us as a stepping stone to get to another club. lol the way he goes on about how much he owes to rafa i just think him 'off in a shot' is way OTT and imo untrue

Loves?He grew to love us same as Maschit will just be easier because he supports River Plate while Carra supported the blue scum
Mashcerano is a lot more in love with the money he's getting than he is with wearing the red shirt and representing the city if Liverpool had a Juventus situation who's more likely to stay Carragher or Macherano thats the question you should ask yourself whenever your decideing on your favourite/adored playersthe people that give you the impression that they care for the team almost as much as you do if you went anywhere near Anfield with that Mash>>>Carra talk, Anelka's right you would get chased out of town

Mashcerano is a lot more in love with the money he's getting than he is with wearing the red shirt and representing the city if Liverpool had a Juventus situation who's more likely to stay Carragher or Macherano thats the question you should ask yourself whenever your decideing on your favourite/adored playersthe people that give you the impression that they care for the team almost as much as you do if you went anywhere near Anfield with that Mash>>>Carra talk, Anelka's right you would get chased out of town
This is what I dont get eitherLike I dont go to the Flat Iron before the game and talk about Gerrard and why he isnt want he is cracked up to be with 20 man vouching for what I just saidthen heading to sit in the kopPeople try take me for some arm chair fan f*ck outta here I feel slightly waste for justifying myself on the internet but BOOOOOOY cant be having this talkIm a match goer my opinion is justified

regarding the loyalty thing he said 'People go on about how loyal I am to Liverpool. But it's not a question of loyalty. It's a question of "where am I going to go from Liverpool?"'We're one of the best teams in the world and I'm playing every week.'I'm not saying I want to leave Liverpool, but if Liverpool weren't that good and a great team like Real Madrid or Barcelona came in for me I might go, because I've always driven myself to play at the best level I can.'-------------------------------------------------------------------as for the book thing. i think he was wrong to do it and even more wrong to highlight it asif its a positive thing to do. understandable that he was pissed about what song and neill did but still its not really right.

I like Carragher, decent bloke - says it how it is and he's honest.Unlike 90% of footballers who sprout the generic sh*t.
Strong co sign, media training has made interviews with footballers pointless for the mostpart. Character is often what elevates a player beyond you just liking him and near loving him. Fowler is a good example, the Le Saux & everton coke sniffing incidents are examples of being an irresponsible role model to some but to me they are what makes him a legend.

This is what I dont get eitherLike I dont go to the Flat Iron before the game and talk about Gerrard and why he isnt want he is cracked up to be with 20 man vouching for what I just saidthen heading to sit in the kopPeople try take me for some arm chair fan f*ck outta here I feel slightly waste for justifying myself on the internet but BOOOOOOY cant be having this talkIm a match goer my opinion is justified
:rolleyes:

SMH @ Not realising that he is a role model.Everyone knows there are training ground bust ups. Boasting about them in your book does not make them cool. Keep that nonsense under wraps.
Come on nowIts juicy stories like this sells the productControversy sells, everyone knows this..
Does that make it acceptable then??smh

:rolleyes:
What you f*ck rolling your eyes at? <_< Like my bank isnt in over draft because I choose to watch my teamI will refrain from posting on the sports forum still

SMH @ Not realising that he is a role model.Everyone knows there are training ground bust ups. Boasting about them in your book does not make them cool. Keep that nonsense under wraps.
Come on nowIts juicy stories like this sells the productControversy sells, everyone knows this..
You may be better suited to Equestrian judging by this pansy talk. Football is littered with people who could be deemed poor role models.

Mascherano and Agger are proper people
Southern Liverpool fans smhYou would be chased outta Croxteth for that comment
Carragher is from bootle you plebLike say people of Croxteth consist of some Carragher fan clubshut up initidiot
I kno wer hes from Ur not a real Liverpool fan, u southerners dnt understand half of itfor u to say u "hate gerrard & carra" the spine of the team is a joke reallygo an support QPR u southern fairy
lmfao

You may be better suited to Equestrian judging by this pansy talk. Football is littered with people who could be deemed poor role models.
SO BECAUSE JOEY BARTON IS A SCUMBAG, THAT MAKES IT ACCEPTABLE FOR CARRAGHER TO BOAST ABOUT BEING A PRICK??IM TYPING IN CAPITALS BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE CLEARLY MISSING THE POINT

Carragher hasnt done anything that any normal man would do in the same situation. When someone is disrespecting you, you put him right. If someone breaks your leg, you do him over.Joey Barton beat up a 15 year old and stubbed out a cigar in someones eye, that makes him a thug.It's not like Carragher has said this on childrens TV, it's not like he promotes childrens products, he aint David Beckham or Michael Owen froting Umbro ads aimed at kids.He put the truth in his autobiography aimed at 18+ year olds.He aint promoting violence, he's not even justifying it, he's just saying what he did and how he felt.

But i dont see why footballers or people in any other job in the world choose to release a book until they have retired...Not like he needs the money either but thats him still...Low comparing Ferdinand going into a tackle to injure Vidic to Carragher trying to injure some anyguy called Song
allow this forumbare idiots

Carragher hasnt done anything that any normal man would do in the same situation. When someone is disrespecting you, you put him right. If someone breaks your leg, you do him over.Joey Barton beat up a 15 year old and stubbed out a cigar in someones eye, that makes him a thug.It's not like Carragher has said this on childrens TV, it's not like he promotes childrens products, he aint David Beckham or Michael Owen froting Umbro ads aimed at kids.He put the truth in his autobiography aimed at 18+ year olds.He aint promoting violence, he's not even justifying it, he's just saying what he did and how he felt.
Using it to sell books is condoning it imo.I know what your saying but if he felt that badly about doing it he wouldnt publish it. 90% of his biggest fans are kids so....`