Carra's book extracts

Kaiser

Mascherano and Agger are proper people
Southern Liverpool fans smhYou would be chased outta Croxteth for that comment
Carragher is from bootle you plebLike say people of Croxteth consist of some Carragher fan clubshut up initidiot
I kno wer hes from Ur not a real Liverpool fan, u southerners dnt understand half of itfor u to say u "hate gerrard & carra" the spine of the team is a joke reallygo an support QPR u southern fairy

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

carragher is a showerman been saying it from day
Top bloke!Loved the Song bit, great stuff
c/s
Doesnt really make up for wanting to injure someone on the same team imo
if someones taking the piss out of you baitly while talking in a next language to his french bredrins, when the chance of a 50/50 challenge arises you aint going to do him in?lol

Tbh I knew he was a goon on road before he started footballbut I didnt want to believe itLik Santa and sh*t you choose no to hear it because you want to believe the fiction even though you know its wrong(No yute)Had mad respect for himFirst it was Macca with his d*ckhead selfThen Gerrard with the whole Chelsea and I dont like the right side affairRedknapp with his metrosexual self on Sky chatting sh*tNow CarraHold tite God and Thommo kept it real from day

Wanting to injure a team mateIs a no no f*ck that sh*tmakes my blood boil supposed to fight for each other not against each other I dont even like song but thats some pussyhole sh*tThe Lucas Neill thing was WASTEmans thinking he is some Tony Soprano
The Tony Soprano link is spot on This is just a see-through attempt to get more book sales i doubt that the story went exactly like that anyway it was probably more like couple of his mates got drunk one night, Started thinking/talking bout arr Carra then phoned him up telling him they would fight for his honour in return for some free tickets to a game at Anfield and regarding his England call-up, i'm suprised he didn't have to twat the whole squad, coz i know if i had been present when he got called up i would have thought it was a practical joke and given the game away by bursting into hysterics
deserves the hugest of plainfaces i cant even find one worthy guys a sick sick sick defender lol @ goin on like england have some incredible defenders hes in the top 3 english ones and has been for a while to be honest. u dont get one of your biggest rivals especially for an international position saying they think you've been the best in the world for a while from playing sh*t

Anelka is any bnp guyBut nah Aggers interviews are sooooo real you know he is thinking f*ck this sh*this answer for a questionWas suttin like thisDanny do you think it will take long to get to your level?A: Have I dropped off? I expect to resume where you dont turn sh*t over nightlol @ saying sh*tAgger is the captain
na agger is sick just think he's to miserable in interviews

Carragher is from bootle you plebLike say people of Croxteth consist of some Carragher fan clubshut up initidiot
I kno wer hes from Ur not a real Liverpool fan, u southerners dnt understand half of itfor u to say u "hate gerrard & carra" the spine of the team is a joke reallygo an support QPR u southern fairy
:lol: Southern fairy swear your southern?shouldnt you be washing Neil Warnocks ball bag you f*ck*ng apricotor swinging from some other sub par white guyyou lost black guy

lmfao

To be honest he has a point although didn't Your darling Stevie G recieve death threats when he was mulling over the chelsea move probably from the same goons who spend their time chasing people out of certain areas But on a serious note i don't see how any Liverpool fan can say they hate Carragher he is the soul of the team Mascherano given apt oppourtunity would be off in a shot And Agger's only been about 2 minutes

About hate could never hate anyone that plays for the club no matter whatSaid I lost RESPECTtry tell me that Toure or Ferdinand said they wanted to f*ck up Brown or SagnaYou will be disgustedfrom a professional to some thugnot a good pictureIf I want to see people get assulated I will go to the local estates or power leaguePlayers get money frm the club and should behave a certain way

Wanting to injure a team mateIs a no no f*ck that sh*tmakes my blood boil supposed to fight for each other not against each other I dont even like song but thats some pussyhole sh*tThe Lucas Neill thing was WASTEmans thinking he is some Tony Soprano
The Tony Soprano link is spot on This is just a see-through attempt to get more book sales i doubt that the story went exactly like that anyway it was probably more like couple of his mates got drunk one night, Started thinking/talking bout arr Carra then phoned him up telling him they would fight for his honour in return for some free tickets to a game at Anfield and regarding his England call-up, i'm suprised he didn't have to twat the whole squad, coz i know if i had been present when he got called up i would have thought it was a practical joke and given the game away by bursting into hysterics
deserves the hugest of plainfaces i cant even find one worthy guys a sick sick sick defender lol @ goin on like england have some incredible defenders hes in the top 3 english ones and has been for a while to be honest. u dont get one of your biggest rivals especially for an international position saying they think you've been the best in the world for a while from playing sh*t
I swear someones already addressed the amount of sh*t and sportsman like bullcrap spoken by pro's the fact that a fellow pro said he's good doesn't really mean much effort determination commitment 100% fair play to him on that i respect that but Rio, Terry, Woodgate, King, when fit are all a lot better technically and at the highest level grit and determination will only get you so far most of the time

'Mascherano given apt oppourtunity would be off in a shot'kompressor please confirm what you meant here before i reply
JAVIER MASCHERANO has put his foot in it before he has even kicked a ball for Liverpool by insisting he cannot wait to become a Red Devil.“I can consider myself a Red Devil. It’s now just up to the Premier League to authorise me to play, something I believe should happen because it was they who made the appeal to FIFA to allow me to move clubs. I hope the situation is resolved as soon as possible.”

Carra is telling how it is tbh, probably shouldnt have put it in his book but meh hes not a genius when it comes to stuff outside footballAnd LOL @ Terry being better man is nothing without Carvalho Or Rio Next to him. Will Say it over and over.Anelka is confused aswell goes on like he supports f*ck*ng Sunderland (most northern team i could think of)...and not arsenal with his southern fairy talk.

'Mascherano given apt oppourtunity would be off in a shot'kompressor please confirm what you meant here before i reply
In a couple of seasons when he realises you scouse aint winning anything i reckon he'll be off as long as someone offers him the right money its an opinion of which i am entitled if you really believe he loves the club a quarter as much as Carra does then your mistaken so putting him above carragher is a bit rash

JAVIER MASCHERANO has put his foot in it before he has even kicked a ball for Liverpool by insisting he cannot wait to become a Red Devil.“I can consider myself a Red Devil. It’s now just up to the Premier League to authorise me to play, something I believe should happen because it was they who made the appeal to FIFA to allow me to move clubs. I hope the situation is resolved as soon as possible.”
:huh: not even gonna bother

Lmao. :lol:

I swear someones already addressed the amount of sh*t and sportsman like bullcrap spoken by pro's the fact that a fellow pro said he's good doesn't really mean much effort determination commitment 100% fair play to him on that i respect that but Rio, Terry, Woodgate, King, when fit are all a lot better technically and at the highest level grit and determination will only get you so far most of the time
ok i cant b bothered to argue with that thing about the terry comment but lol @ saying someones good and saying someones the best in the world at a position being the same thing but anyway f*ck it terry was lying whatever init. about the other bit i agree with rio being better but not the others, i will never see how people can act like its only this grit and determination that makes him a good defender and hes a sh*t footballer technically. terry is good but i dont think he's as good, and woodgate and king arent either imo. but whatever agree to disagree.