Getting Tested

A Bit Better

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what exactly is wrong with the caldecot clinic?i mean im comparing going there to NOT GOING CLINIC AT ALLits time to get pro active now there are as many reasons to go to the clinic as there are stds in existence so what REAL REASON is there to not go to that clinic im curious cos hear say about why one should go is not the one thats just gonna encourage people to not go clinic at all cos if people are being long to go clinic what makes you think they would go out of their way to go a clinic OFF THE ENDS.

besides ANY ONE can go to their GP for the same things they would go to the clinic for."dont go caldecot clinic" comes like them people that say dont listen to jay z albums cos he is the 3 masonsi mean who with any sense is gonna take that kind of advice on a FORUM when no credible proof has been produced as to why you shouldnt go?

co signive only ever been to a clinic once,i hated it so i only ever go to the family planning clinic to get testedi recommend it especially for the females as the atmosphere is COMPLETELEY different. the doctor at the STD clinic made me feel dirty even just by the questions he asked,your given barely any privacy just a crappy cubicle with people walking in and out its really uncomfortable. FPC is really relaxed,men can go to.

me personally im not shy about going clinic so people can watch cos i KNOW if any insults fly my way my results will humble any dutty girl that try give me so much as a kiss teeth.its a double edged sword but i think its good in a clinic cos you will be suprised WHO you see and boy once people get to talking you may just think your usher and r kelly singing "THE SAME GIRL"truss going the clinic is a wake up call for people rollin loose so its no wonder CERTAIN heads aint on going (i dont mean you messy)

Scared of the results you knowJodie you slagMost common things are treated with antibiotics anyway don't be frightened
Even tho i aint done much when it comes to a sexual life, im still scared something may be eating out my insides (no pun).
you ought to go you will feel better after and go have a look for stuff like cervical cancer.