Carling Cup Round 3

Guest Medic

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

possebonau3.jpg82978502kt1.jpgONE OF OUR MOST PROMISING YOUNG PLAYERS GOD KNOWS HOW THIS CAN AFFECT HIS CAREAR
MANCHESTER United manager Sir Alex Ferguson launched a scathing attack on Emanuel Pogatetz after the Middlesbrough captain's nasty challenge on Rodrigo Possebon, who was taken to hospital with a suspected broken leg.Pogatetz was instantly red-carded by referee Andre Marriner in Tuesday's Carling Cup tie for his second-half tackle on Possebon, the 19-year-old Brazilian who had been impressive up to that point.The Red Devils went on to win 3-1, but Ferguson was still shaking his head with disbelief after the final whistle."The injury looked really bad and the lad has gone to hospital," said the United boss."The thing that gets me about challenges like that is that the opponent always claims he has done nothing wrong."He (Pogatetz) should have just walked off the field. Then you get their bench screaming that is wasn't a sending-off and there is nothing wrong with our player."At least Gareth Southgate was very good about it. He apologised and understood the gravity. It was an absolutely terrible tackle."

SEEN A FEW QUOTES OF POSTS FROM LIVERPOOL FANS ON REDCAFEWOW JUST WOW>>>>LIVERPOOL FANS

'I see Manucho had no problems getting his work permit for the mancs. Amazing that. I really thought he'd struggle to get one. Just like
No problems getting his work permit? Even though he got it in September, 9 months after he joined the club?And for Possebon: "since his father is of Italian descent, Possebon qualified for an Italian passport, and so was not subject to European Union legislation regarding non-Europeans working in Europe"So how are we bribing everyone this time?
Hope his leg is snapped in twenty
Shame it wasnt Ronaldo, someone who deserves it, this lads a ressie. At least I'll get a day off work though when we have to mourn his injury.
BBC sport said that pogatetz was sent off for a tackle that broke some lad called Possebon's leg.Should have saved it for one of their decent players.
CANT BE LIFE

Pft, it's rivalrywhat do you expect.It's tasteless but we've all said and thought worse - they dont mean it.Imagine if that would of happened to El Zhar or whatever tonight, you'd of been wishing it was Torres or Gerrard.It's football related injuries - it was a bad tackle it wasnt attempted murder.When Martin Granger broke his leg I was happy, felt sorry for him as a person but anything to f*ck them up pleases me.

thats a disgusting tackle and he knew what he was doing. lol @ bringin up liverpool fans reaction to it though, i should come with some man u fans comments when our players get a bad injury still. it happens to everyone when one of their players gets injured, its not shocking or anything. c/s what jj said. and it would be more shocking not to see them kinda comments to be honest.

Guest LucaPiano

Rodney Pussybum What a whimp. is his leg made out of paper or what? total brazilian chump can't even take a 50/50 tackle without snapping his disapointment of a human leg.

lol @ tulses whole lifescoring a hatrick in carling cup at home against a poor side with a very swag keeper >>>> scoring a hat trick for FC BARCELONA( the club all arsenal players dream of playing for TRUE STORIES) in the best league in the world wait that seems wrong.... at least give it a couple seasons before you start hyping vela hasnt achieved nothing compared to dos santos (who hasnt achieved much) yet