Anyone looking to buy a car?

The Drama

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The car, is much like the current ownergot so much f*ck*ng mileage on it, everyones had a ride
ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnot interested in the thread but this caught my eye..such blunt excercusion right there...
LMFAOAnd LOL @ "new brake pads"sh*t125,000 miles, thank GOD the brake pads are new.No offence but this is why women should get their male friends to sell cars.lmfao
Stop hypingYour just showing you no less than you think you doAs someone said German engines >>>>It will hold out for another 20k +Plus the majority of those miles could be motorway mileage which makes a BIG differenceFull service history would help tooYou prob can get 2k, but not on here.

Blue golf gti X reg, 125,000 miles, elc windows, alarm, c/locking.My old car <_< £2,000 Ono.Going out now, but I'll be checking later so if you have any offers state them in this topic, I'm also selling this in the car window and its recieving alot of interest, il up pictures of it aswell later.
X reg with 125,000 miles? you can get 2001 Y Reg's with 100,000 for £1,500 now.at what mileage was the cam belt changed?