council flat

Trilliam

If it was that bad, you wouldn't have the time or inclination to be online asking about it.Its the truth.Making 300 a month tops is nothing.Food = 20 quid a week if you live budget.Elec = 10 Every couple weeks depending 2bhToiletries/Necessities = Easily 10 a weekThat already only leaves you with 160 per month and you haven't touched the tip of the iceberg in costs.Stay at home until you can afford a deposit.If its that bad, get your edcuation, move out and rent.

If it was that bad, you wouldn't have the time or inclination to be online asking about it.Its the truth.Making 300 a month tops is nothing.Food = 20 quid a week if you live budget.Elec = 10 Every couple weeks depending 2bhToiletries/Necessities = Easily 10 a weekThat already only leaves you with 160 per month and you haven't touched the tip of the iceberg in costs.Stay at home until you can afford a deposit.If its that bad, get your edcuation, move out and rent.
20 pound a week on food? loool some aldi value sh*t there

lmao3bills a monthLMFAO
This is basically the gist of the advice you are getting.I was looking at places for £150 a week and was seeing only shitty studio flats on offer. To get a one bedroom flat you need to shell out more a week and it's expensive enough as it is. I'm over grateful for my uni house right now. I'm paying £190.67 for the whole month. Really puts into perspective just how expensive London is.Oi E15 what happened to that flat you were getting in Wood Green? Swear you had your own place for £150 a week because of some hook up?

lmao3bills a monthLMFAO
This is basically the gist of the advice you are getting.I was looking at places for £150 a week and was seeing only shitty studio flats on offer. To get a one bedroom flat you need to shell out more a week and it's expensive enough as it is. I'm over grateful for my uni house right now. I'm paying £190.67 for the whole month. Really puts into perspective just how expensive London is.Oi E15 what happened to that flat you were getting in Wood Green? Swear you had your own place for £150 a week because of some hook up?
im livin in itim goin away in octoberlookin to rent it out for a few wekks.... pms

obviously if u spend 3yrs making threads about wanting to apply for a council flat then ur dumb. apply asap and you could get one in abt 3-4yrs... its not as if you're gonna realistically get your own flat by that time either. yeh the batty story works, especially when thats the REAL case anyway apart from the getting disowned ^_^

If it was that bad, you wouldn't have the time or inclination to be online asking about it.Its the truth.
I have two months.
Oh I see.Fair enough.Well with 300 a month you're not going to get anything to be honest.That won't cover accomodation letalone any cost that goes with it...If you do become homeless, the council will put you in a hostel, where you'll wait until a place becomes available.Hostels are sh*tTrust me.You don't want to end up in one. Living at home with parents you have to submit to for EVERYTHING will be better than living in a hostel.

If it was that bad, you wouldn't have the time or inclination to be online asking about it.Its the truth.
I have two months.
Oh I see.Fair enough.Well with 300 a month you're not going to get anything to be honest.That won't cover accomodation letalone any cost that goes with it...If you do become homeless, the council will put you in a hostel, where you'll wait until a place becomes available.Hostels are sh*tTrust me.You don't want to end up in one. Living at home with parents you have to submit to for EVERYTHING will be better than living in a hostel.
yeah i went to the housing association site and judging from that and this website it's not worth it. im only gonna be in london for one more year but my boys mum has told me im family so that seems the route.and yeah penny you, i know you've been waiting to drop your 2cents on w/e happened and i dont care for it tbh. u dont know me or my situation, not even gonna get into that "on this ting" buisness just leave it at that.

Guest Flava Dave
fukin hell!!! prices in london are criminalon my flat i pay £280 p/m and thats private on council u pay about £70 a week on 3 bedroom house
wot im sayinthe places are theren u could easily make 750p/m part time im sure of iti make over that n im a bum

I have two months.
yeah i went to the housing association site and judging from that and this website it's not worth it. im only gonna be in london for one more year but my boys mum has told me im family so that seems the route.and yeah penny you, i know you've been waiting to drop your 2cents on w/e happened and i dont care for it tbh. u dont know me or my situation, not even gonna get into that "on this ting" buisness just leave it at that.
bruv i havent been waiting for anything. it jus came into my head when i read it there. ur obviously not on this ting tho, road or otherwise.
aite w/e

fukin hell!!! prices in london are criminalon my flat i pay £280 p/m and thats private on council u pay about £70 a week on 3 bedroom house
wot im sayinthe places are theren u could easily make 750p/m part time im sure of iti make over that n im a bum
lol Durrty earning more money at home than some people earn in their fulltime jobs