Sign in to follow this  
spiderman

FAO Dubsteppers - Chef b2b LD b2b Skream b2b Quest b2b Kutz (TRANSTION SHOW) - RINSE FM - 23/09/08

probably the first skream ting i enjoyed listening at home.ld is a f*ck*ng badman aswell.quest is more like aite to me now, after being rinsed to death last year. and the rest is definitely not my cup of tea either.apart from distance (every single week aswell (!), mans a real don), its possibly the first rinse fm set im putting on the ipod. they been slippin doing radio lately.

Guest Medic
dem speeds piiiiised me off for 2 days, so as soon as i got dis i uploaded it to ease everyones pain lol.
someone already upped it few days back, check the mixes section distance's show was also upped. some huge tunes on there, preferred that to this.

probably the first skream ting i enjoyed listening at home.ld is a f*ck*ng badman aswell.quest is more like aite to me now, after being rinsed to death last year. and the rest is definitely not my cup of tea either.apart from distance (every single week aswell (!), mans a real don), its possibly the first rinse fm set im putting on the ipod. they been slippin doing radio lately.
ye skream hardly turns up, but its understandable how busy he is. youngsta and plastician hardly ever miss a slot and same wid darkside, so radio is still kickin without em.

Thers bare big sets on radio stillThese guy turn up most weeks stillAntisocialPlasticiianYoungstaN-typeDarksideDistanceBraiden

ye skream hardly turns up, but its understandable how busy he is. youngsta and plastician hardly ever miss a slot and same wid darkside, so radio is still kickin without em.
oh yeah youngsta, he is pretty much always doing f*cked setsplastician nor darkside have never been my fav dj's so i dont really lock in that often tbhps - and braiden as well, the studio mix he done recently >>>>>