the best physical feeling

Frank White

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Discounting the rush from drugs and various intoxicants and such:- Getting home after an INTENSE workout on a boiling hot day, and grabbing an icy cold water out of the fridge. That first gulp is what crack must feel like.- Being absolutely starving, like stomach-cramping hunger, where you can't sit still or concentrate, and are ready to keel over on the ground and start chewing on your own shoes. Then having a plate of meat put in front of you. Can't just be any food, it has to be MEAT, preferably red meat. A 16oz steak or something. To trigger the ancient pre-evolutionary mindset and bring out that primal, neanderthal "pounce on the animal and gnaw the flesh off its bones" instinct. Devouring it >>>- Collapsing on your bed after 24+ hours awake- Winning a fight and standing over your bloodied opponent with your foot on his neck and savouring the look of desperate fear in his eyes (no dark side-o)- Scratching your balls (sorry ladies, its true)

lol stop rubbin it in that i dont have 1 guysu no that itch u get in the bk of u throat i dont no how that goes but when it does i thank the lord almighty
THE ONE THAT YOU TRY GET BY POKING YOUR EARS???ARGH I HATE THAT
rub your tongue back and forth on your throat, or do that grunt noise negros love to do
:lol: thats te 1i DESPISE that noise

first a weird one, playing football in a cup game it going to extra time your so tired u just wanna drop on the floor then u score the winner rite near the end and just drop with relief that the game is done. the feeling u get on a rollercoaster when it gets to its highest point and u can see the sky then it drops >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ______________ (inspired by hulk ride in america, it was nuts) frist sip of a cold drink on a hot day warm bed on a cold dayfull body massage the feeling just after you have stretched when your tired

when uve been holding in a piss for v long, and just as you open the front door to get home, its as if your bladder knows youre home.u then have to drop everythign and do a bolt to the toilet to release............................. thats ..................the best feeling............when its over.or when i hear some inspirational music.. like when i first listened to the gladiator soundtrack. goosebumps throughout.