Them doormat chicks!

MzB

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have some friends like this.. & one of my cousing just recently came out of a 7yr relationship like this as well.You can't tell girls like that ANYTHING. They know what is going on but it's their choice to stay not yours or anyone elses. The more you speak out the more you actually push her away.Just LEAVE IT. She will see it herself sooner or later & probably when she finally meets someone who treats her the way she deserves to be treated & will finally let go of that growth she calls her man.If you really care of your friend yeah communicate your dislike of him to her but don't ever tell her to choose between you two or force her to leave unless you want to end your friendship..

Giving second chances is one thing, letting somebody take the piss is another story.Something really bad is goin g to have to happen before she changes, and even then it might be too late. :D
Sometimes i think giving second chances amounts to letting someone take the piss..Because it's never really the same. You can claim to start over but unless you are both suffering from amnesia the memory is always vivid & you can never recapture or match the oringinal relationship.

Giving second chances is one thing, letting somebody take the piss is another story.Something really bad is goin g to have to happen before she changes, and even then it might be too late. :D
Sometimes i think giving second chances amounts to letting someone take the piss..Because it's never really the same. You can claim to start over but unless you are both suffering from amnesia the memory is always vivid & you can never recapture or match the oringinal relationship.
Its true you know. The past is always going to be there to haunt you.At times it is good to give a second chance, if it was a minor thing.I've learnt from my mistake.

I learned the hard way

I learned the hard way
me 2

Stop trying. If she can't hear she must feel.
c/sits a complete waste of time advising friends on this subjectthey never listen...u can spend 2 hours talking through why she shud leave him..and she will go "ok, i will do it"then next thing u kno, she phoning you sayin i dont know what to do, i gave him another chancejust let her deal with it herself

Im so mad right now...i need to vent it somewhere!I dont even know what to do regarding this chick (my best friend):she has a bf who she has been with goin on 7 years. He has cheated on her at least 6 times (that she knows off) this is like full blow relationships too, as well as links!He has total mind control of her. he messes with her head on a daily babsis and make her think she is crazy and paranoid!he switches everything around on her...it her thought he lock off on her, its her thought he cheated, its her thought he went out raving rather then goin to dinner like they arranged!!!whats worse is he HATES the fact she has friends! he goes through her phone book and delets any male names he see's on there- family or not :|he calls her all the time! text's her all the time. doesnt let her go out! gets mad if she wears white clothes!!!they always have little "breaks" and stay "friends" then like a week later they get back together saying ok we will trust each other this time! but they dont!He hurts my friend so much with the stuff he says to her for no reason what so ever.... and sometimes she gets so low, she just wants to die :(does anyone know what i can do to help her.... i been trying for like 7 years....and havent got very far....Soz bout the essay.
i was waiting for a topic just like this so i could drop THIS at just the right moment
Stop trying. If she can't hear she must feel.

Im so mad right now...i need to vent it somewhere!I dont even know what to do regarding this chick (my best friend):she has a bf who she has been with goin on 7 years. He has cheated on her at least 6 times (that she knows off) this is like full blow relationships too, as well as links!He has total mind control of her. he messes with her head on a daily babsis and make her think she is crazy and paranoid!he switches everything around on her...it her thought he lock off on her, its her thought he cheated, its her thought he went out raving rather then goin to dinner like they arranged!!!whats worse is he HATES the fact she has friends! he goes through her phone book and delets any male names he see's on there- family or not :|he calls her all the time! text's her all the time. doesnt let her go out! gets mad if she wears white clothes!!!they always have little "breaks" and stay "friends" then like a week later they get back together saying ok we will trust each other this time! but they dont!He hurts my friend so much with the stuff he says to her for no reason what so ever.... and sometimes she gets so low, she just wants to die :(does anyone know what i can do to help her.... i been trying for like 7 years....and havent got very far....Soz bout the essay.
I know she is your friend and you love her, but honestly, you are WASTING YOUR TIME.Hoes, sorry, girls, like this never learn, they're in 'love' :D If you dont have no respect for yourself (like she clearly doesnt) then why the f*ck would he give a f*ck about her?? shes a walking talking doormat that he only sees fit to buss a nut in and wipe his shitty shoes on, on the way out the door to sex his nex link.Wickedest ting is, I bet he treats the other girls hes had 'relationships' with (while being with your friend) BETTER than he treats her, he takes her for the mug that she is, because thats what she is, A MUG!! He knows no matter what he does, she will always take him back, I dont even blame man like that, I rate them. Its you girls who are to blame for putting up with our absolute bullshit!Funniest thing is, its always gal going on with this foolishness, when do you see man in here (or anywhere else) talking about taking back girlfriends who cheat with 10 man, abuse them mentally, have full blown next relationships on the side etc etc??NEVER!! lmao! (ok there are exceptions, but they are very RARE)Its always you women. Always.Bare insecure little girls running round letting man piss on you and then crying about it later, get some self esteem and self respect for yourself for f*ck sake.Big up all man dem who have these insecure pathetic girls on lock, they get no sympathy from me at all.Seriously, chicks like this are so f*ck*ng dumb they deserve what they get, why? CUZ YOU GET WHAT YOU SETTLE FOR!!Man will only treat you gal how you allow us to treat you. Real talk.

This sh*t happens daily and a lot of the time theres no saving nobodyGirl with good guy but doesn't realise it so she f*cks about and ends up losing him - regrets it when she meets somebody who f*cks her over constantlyGirl with bad guy and knows shes being mistreated but will remain with him out of love and desire to change him into a loving guy - fatal flaw in some girls minds

This sh*t happens daily and a lot of the time theres no saving nobodyGirl with good guy but doesn't realise it so she f*cks about and ends up losing him - regrets it when she meets somebody who f*cks her over constantlyGirl with bad guy and knows shes being mistreated but will remain with him out of love and desire to change him into a loving guy - fatal flaw in some girls minds
immense C/S

I know she is your friend and you love her, but honestly, you are WASTING YOUR TIME.Hoes, sorry, girls, like this never learn, they're in 'love' :D If you dont have no respect for yourself (like she clearly doesnt) then why the f*ck would he give a f*ck about her?? shes a walking talking doormat that he only sees fit to buss a nut in and wipe his shitty shoes on, on the way out the door to sex his nex link.Wickedest ting is, I bet he treats the other girls hes had 'relationships' with (while being with your friend) BETTER than he treats her, he takes her for the mug that she is, because thats what she is, A MUG!! He knows no matter what he does, she will always take him back, I dont even blame man like that, I rate them. Its you girls who are to blame for putting up with our absolute bullshit!Funniest thing is, its always gal going on with this foolishness, when do you see man in here (or anywhere else) talking about taking back girlfriends who cheat with 10 man, abuse them mentally, have full blown next relationships on the side etc etc??NEVER!! lmao! (ok there are exceptions, but they are very RARE)Its always you women. Always.Bare insecure little girls running round letting man piss on you and then crying about it later, get some self esteem and self respect for yourself for f*ck sake.Big up all man dem who have these insecure pathetic girls on lock, they get no sympathy from me at all.Seriously, chicks like this are so f*ck*ng dumb they deserve what they get, why? CUZ YOU GET WHAT YOU SETTLE FOR!!Man will only treat you gal how you allow us to treat you. Real talk.
real talk

yeah you lot have all said some good points....ive from today just decided to leave her to it. and i dont wana hear about it! specially as she slept with the guy yesterday! i just dont want 2 know... but its soooo irritating for me, i just want to slap her out of it! and wake her up!

Guest Cipher
immense C/S
cs_poster.jpg

specially as she slept with the guy yesterday!
Oh god.. slaps need fi get dealt tbh.
i was guna slap her! but it was cold out this morning and my hands were keepin warm in my pockets!time to draw for the gloves so slaps can be administered at all times!

specially as she slept with the guy yesterday!
Oh god.. slaps need fi get dealt tbh.
i was guna slap her! but it was cold out this morning and my hands were keepin warm in my pockets!time to draw for the gloves so slaps can be administered at all times!
lmao. you sound like me. :D

yeah you lot have all said some good points....ive from today just decided to leave her to it. and i dont wana hear about it! specially as she slept with the guy yesterday! i just dont want 2 know... but its soooo irritating for me, i just want to slap her out of it! and wake her up!
it goes both ways really and its the same with people in relationships in general. it aggravates me that some man on this forum get taken for d*ckheads by chicks never mind chicks getting boyed by fellas and it actually hurts to read some of the topics some guys have put on here cos I genuinely hate to see it happen to people around me but the sad reality of it all is when me or any one from the dream team or justice league point these things out the recipient of the boyage rebels against ME then saying im waste so you just cant win.so now when people wanna suffer and cry I just offer them a kleenex and jog on.besides most people KNOW what the answer to these kind of problems are but they want to vent on someone and justify whats happening to them for a hot minute for some weird reason which i am obviously not mature enough to understand just yet.