I need enough money to buy a

Aquaman

Lol, Nino you gimme joke.
:unsure: I was deadley serious still
Nino what is so special about 15/10/2008?Anyway I've decided I want a ferrari f430
ttkkI'm making a 'hit list'.. soon come
Check the sig f*ckboy
f*ck you too muthaf*cker. check the sigI'm on you NO HOMO, your gonna have night terrors about me kid.

lol @ they pro hype already.
ur on the hitlist too tbhim gonna bodybag everyone.*stops hyping*and rez u claim to be fly but u were buying jeans from next
Aint never claimed to be fly tbh. I do me, f*ck dese fake e-niggaslol @ u having a hitlist, dis aint pro 5 son. ur starting from scratch with the rest of the yungas

ur on the hitlist too tbhim gonna bodybag everyone.*stops hyping*and rez u claim to be fly but u were buying jeans from next
Aint never claimed to be fly tbh. I do me, f*ck dese fake e-niggaslol @ u having a hitlist, dis aint pro 5 son. ur starting from scratch with the rest of the yungas
true true*edits sig*im aiming to climb up quickly tho. n yes u claim to be fly stop lying

true true*edits sig*im aiming to climb up quickly tho. n yes u claim to be fly stop lying
Na fam, never have still. ur confusing me with someone else. real talkbeg u edit ur sig, lol @ having macz above me after I dealt with him on a regs had man disconnecting moaning about a lag cos i scored 2 goals in the stoppage time. shocase, ahhhhhhhhh its iffy tbh. I know its not in order but still, principle

Na fam, never have still. ur confusing me with someone else. real talkbeg u edit ur sig, lol @ having macz above me after I dealt with him on a regs had man disconnecting moaning about a lag cos i scored 2 goals in the stoppage time. shocase, ahhhhhhhhh its iffy tbh. I know its not in order but still, principle
so u badded up tyred 5-1? loli memba wen i beat him with inter on pes6. adriano>>>>>________

lmao. i love it tbh.I AM THE GAMEI GET sh*t POPPING. LOOK HOW DEAD sh*t WAS WITHOUT ME I CREATE HYPEKUSHTY U PUSSYOLE SPEAK WEN SPOKEN TO.goin bed now. cya xx
Can someone confirm?I swear I was a breathe of fresh air to the scene when I came along and deaded everyone bare you because you still had ps2

lmao. i love it tbh.I AM THE GAMEI GET sh*t POPPING. LOOK HOW DEAD sh*t WAS WITHOUT ME I CREATE HYPEKUSHTY U PUSSYOLE SPEAK WEN SPOKEN TO.goin bed now. cya xx
Can someone confirm?I swear I was a breathe of fresh air to the scene when I came along and deaded everyone bare you because you still had ps2
u were. but ur a rebore. ima ignore the last part. i orchestrate sh*t.*keeps pulling strings n billing hype*