Sign in to follow this  
Roscoe

so my free macbook arrived today

They make the most efficient use of screen space or something?If a webpage needs more space firefox will automatically resizei think

Guest luckstar

how u get a free macbookmy friend got sent 2 of these for some reason he shotted the the otha 1 made the easiest 1000 evai need some free sh*t !

Guest Flava Dave
how do i right click lol dis sh*t is confusingdirty boy i gots another laptop with windows so its all good
why get a wii when u already gt a ps3?

how u get a free macbookmy friend got sent 2 of these for some reason he shotted the the otha 1 made the easiest 1000 evai need some free sh*t !
college sent it 2 me cos i got 360 ucas points

i need some free sh*t !
get meeveryones getting free sh*t and not even bringing man in

Guest ChoccyLog
lol we never got jackmy bredrin from uni got free lappy as well for thisi was baffed

lol we never got jackmy bredrin from uni got free lappy as well for thisi was baffed
i done a btec so it was piss easy to get 360 points

press ctrl and the mouse button to right clicku have to drag the screen out from the bottom right hand corner to maximisemacs>>>>>>>>>>
SAFE

This baffled me for about half an hour, so I just dragged it bigger. Then I realised that was how you maximise.OS/X is sick though. Most of the shortcuts are the same as windows with the Apple key as Alt

WTFOutrage

Guest Swiftie
WTFOutrage
Is he majoring in computer science?

WTFOutrage
Is he majoring in computer science?
done a btec in ict

Guest Flava Dave
ye my bredrin got a mac fromcollege still. we were doin music tech.hes a c*nt tho proper kept it low key until it was too late to get one for anyone else.
lmaothats the way