FIFA 09 XBOX 360 Thread

Lenny

lol i was gonna save my bars for later cos im tryna bang out an essay but f it, might aswell go in.FIRSTLY I CANT COSIGN THE TALK ABOUT CENTRE MIDS NOT KNOWING THEIR ROLE AND ACTUALLY HELPING OUT WITH DEFENCE AS THATS HALF OF THIER JOB. THE PEOPLE WHO DO IT KNOW WHO THEY ARE.THE AMOUNT OF TIMES WE CONCEDE A GOAL AND THERE AINT ANOTHER (USER CONTROLLED) PLAYER ON MY SCREEN. IM JUST THERE THINKING 'LOL SKEEN'.SHOUTS TO AGONY AND MDDAN COS WHEN THEM MAN PLAY OUT WIDE THEY TRACK BACK AND HAVE BAILED US OUT OF CONCEDING ON QUITE A FEW OCCASIONS. TRUST ME PLUS WHEN DAN WAS PLAYIN CM YESTERDAY THERE WAS TIMES HE WAS JUST SITTING IN A DEFENSIVE POSITION COVERING, WHILE EVERYONE ELSE WAS ATTACKING. DONT THINK THEM THINGS GO UNNOTICED COS THEY DONT AND ARE APPRECIATED.WHEN THERES TWO PLAYERS IN CM ONE SHOULD PLAY MORE DEFENSIVE THAN THE OTHER IMO.ALSO IM NOT REALLY FEELING HOW SOME OF THE NEW HEADS R STEALING REGULAR HEADS POSITIONS. ITS ALL GOOD ROTATING SOMETIMES BUT ASK BEFORE YOU TRY TAKE A POSITION THAT IS ALREADY FILLED. I WAS GONNA MENTION IT INGAME BUT THOUGHT ALLOW IT.Ill b on but probably round 11.
C/SAlso about the last few bars, was getting pissed off when risky's boy kept on doing this last night when he was taking me and mddan's positions.

Nah kane none of that was directed at you cos ive only played with you a few times and have no issues. TBH.But i think us managers need to start exercising some QUALITY CONTROL, because 1) the team is getting too big2) if we are seriously looking to get anywhere near div1/2 then its not about letting everyone into the squad.Not sure how the other managers feel on this.At the end of they day i have no issues with anyone. Its just people need be able to take constructive criticism.

Like i said from time back when enough was enoughA TeamB TeamIf there's not enough people, we mixI had to do it when i was new to the game.Infact we all did it. I know for a fact if we didnt start playing with 8-10 man we would have gone atleast 30 games unbeaten

rasssssclartCertain people need to hit some counselling sessions!Fair enough i agree on the midfielders should be tracking back too, but if there is a attack ornn then boy they've gotta be up too, tbh its the hardest role in the game tryin to manage your stamina levels throughout the match so u dont burn yourself out too early, which is why when it comes to attacking there needs to be more movement n passin so a straight sprintin ting isnt always needed, which is why it FRUSTRATES the f*ck outta me when strikers just jam in one place n dont make themselves available or an option, then moan about "service"BARE of my 08 goals used to come from me just making myself an option for passes/crosses n i never played as a striker.But holdtight them guys who think they are Fifa GODS in 1v1 yet are unwilling to play as any in clubs, fair enuff the other day i saw finally skems doin it (no ass lickin, guy has had some ISSUES the last 72hrs, ttkk) but other people who think they are "that guy" are unwilling to do so. You dont have to be only a striker to score!!

lol i was gonna save my bars for later cos im tryna bang out an essay but f it, might aswell go in.FIRSTLY I CANT COSIGN THE TALK ABOUT CENTRE MIDS NOT KNOWING THEIR ROLE AND ACTUALLY HELPING OUT WITH DEFENCE AS THATS HALF OF THIER JOB. THE PEOPLE WHO DO IT KNOW WHO THEY ARE.THE AMOUNT OF TIMES WE CONCEDE A GOAL AND THERE AINT ANOTHER (USER CONTROLLED) PLAYER ON MY SCREEN. IM JUST THERE THINKING 'LOL SKEEN'.SHOUTS TO AGONY AND MDDAN COS WHEN THEM MAN PLAY OUT WIDE THEY TRACK BACK AND HAVE BAILED US OUT OF CONCEDING ON QUITE A FEW OCCASIONS. TRUST ME PLUS WHEN DAN WAS PLAYIN CM YESTERDAY THERE WAS TIMES HE WAS JUST SITTING IN A DEFENSIVE POSITION COVERING, WHILE EVERYONE ELSE WAS ATTACKING. DONT THINK THEM THINGS GO UNNOTICED COS THEY DONT AND ARE APPRECIATED.WHEN THERES TWO PLAYERS IN CM ONE SHOULD PLAY MORE DEFENSIVE THAN THE OTHER IMO.ALSO IM NOT REALLY FEELING HOW SOME OF THE NEW HEADS R STEALING REGULAR HEADS POSITIONS. ITS ALL GOOD ROTATING SOMETIMES BUT ASK BEFORE YOU TRY TAKE A POSITION THAT IS ALREADY FILLED. I WAS GONNA MENTION IT INGAME BUT THOUGHT ALLOW IT.Ill b on but probably round 11.
C/SAlso about the last few bars, was getting pissed off when risky's boy kept on doing this last night when he was taking me and mddan's positions.
Yeh thats mostly wot that part was in reference to. All im saying is if theres bare regulars on and your new and want to play in a bait position like upfront or out wide, have the courtesy to ASK if you can play there. People wont have an issue not playing in their regular position for a few games.

Yeh thats mostly wot that part was in reference to. All im saying is if theres bare regulars on and your new and want to play in a bait position like upfront or out wide, have the courtesy to ASK if you can play there. People wont have an issue not playing in their regular position for a few games.
Exactly, anyone telling me they want to play upfront/RCM i'll be cool. I had to play RB one time when there was 8 man or something (Game froze though :D)Its them one who act like this is some random BAP and rush to a position like its every man for themselves.The only guy it doesn't happen to is Skemar tbh

rasssssclartCertain people need to hit some counselling sessions!Fair enough i agree on the midfielders should be tracking back too, but if there is a attack ornn then boy they've gotta be up too, tbh its the hardest role in the game tryin to manage your stamina levels throughout the match so u dont burn yourself out too early, which is why when it comes to attacking there needs to be more movement n passin so a straight sprintin ting isnt always needed, which is why it FRUSTRATES the f*ck outta me when strikers just jam in one place n dont make themselves available or an option, then moan about "service"BARE of my 08 goals used to come from me just making myself an option for passes/crosses n i never played as a striker.But holdtight them guys who think they are Fifa GODS in 1v1 yet are unwilling to play as any in clubs, fair enuff the other day i saw finally skems doin it (no ass lickin, guy has had some ISSUES the last 72hrs, ttkk) but other people who think they are "that guy" are unwilling to do so. You dont have to be only a striker to score!!
lol at counselling. TBH its all bless. I just try to refrain from talkin ingame cos i know that people cant take constructive criticism. Definately agree on the midfield thing. Obviously i expect them to fly up there during counter attacks, but at the same time its about using your head. Like the other day there was one game we kept getting hotted on the counter attack, i was thinkin weres my CMs at. But if its a game we are comfortably winning then the CMs can play more advanced. Its about discretion.You have a point about the any thing. Im fine playing there but it becomes a problem when we split into two teams as noone want to step up.

hes not random..and i c/s with what everyone said...when i see pirah jumpin on there were no positions left so i had 2 drop back to rightback..most random and i can understand why Mddan and agony wer gettin pissed cuz dis happened 2 me a few times aswell..when my position kept on gettin taken with my broken mic i was pissed off more then u fink.but still..nxt tym jst tell him yeah go look on vip2 and look at certain positions BEFORE he chooses a position....also i aint gonna lie i do drop forward sometimes when people keep askin `wheres teh backup ` and hit the offside bit..and as soon as the other team break out and score or get chances theres the WHERES U MIDFIELDERS U HAVE 2 HELP OUT DEFENDERS..if u play dat role u´ll find out how frustrating it is when ppl keep tellin u HELP OUT GO FORWARDand when the opposite go 4 attack its WHERES TEH DEFENCE..trust me it PISSES me off when ppl say this to me more then 5times in 1 matchwe might aswell read what we all f*ckin type in ere and learn from it...WHEN WE GET 8PLAYERS IN A DRESSING ROOMWE HAVE TO SPLIT UP IN 2 DIFFERENT TEAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cuz the person playin as any..`shadyone` its difficult 2 control the team cuz hes only gonna be controllin 2 players..probably the last 2 at the back...and allow nem playin anywhere near the front side of the pitchnothin else needed 2 be said...every1´s got a role..no defenders..teams of 4Centremid - laidback, RiskyRightmid - Agony, AshleyLeftmid - Mddan, Mike kaneForwards, Murkle, Skemar, Gundam, Any - Shadyone n Air Maxwe are regulars that are playin clubs everyday...we can just split up in 2 different teams and done..no arguments whatsoever.

your gona need someone who switches on their console before 1am to be the second any tbh. n i havent "regularly" played in a while, so someone else wud need to confirm if that is ppls usual positions n shitN jam your hype about me being nowhere near the front. when im ready you'll see where i touch down!

as in if we was 2 split in 2 diff teams who would play on the right side moretime aswell...not jst the regulars..if not i wudve added nemesis aswellwe need 2 get this thing sorted out properly tbh..i see peoples names in the team that ive never seen play clubs with us..wagwan with thatand seriously.does any1 know where trim is

But i think us managers need to start exercising some QUALITY CONTROL, because 1) the team is getting too big2) if we are seriously looking to get anywhere near div1/2 then its not about letting everyone into the squad.
BIG C/S. And I aint got anything against anyone coming into the team or anything coz when I first copped the game I was new, and I know I was sh*t at first as well(...as well as being new, no sending). But when it's 3 or 4 man all new jumpin in at once and the core of the players that are playing at that time are new, with maybe 1 or 2 older players(rather than vice versa), it's no surprise that we were in D2 and are now in D5.
Its them one who act like this is some random BAP and rush to a position like its every man for themselves.
lol trust. I was getting frustrated yesterday and it werent even my position getting poached.
Yeh had to say one time 'That's agony's position' yesterday or the day before.I can't be bothered to argue over places most of the time if I see someone else breaking their neck to get to the spot, I'll just choose another place that is left free once everyones chosen, but at least say if you want to play on the wing, I don't mind as long as I don't have to be LB/RB.And thats another thing, as any Shady should be able to play as AT LEAST 3 players otherwise we should be split in two. If not it's a bit of a pisstake, playing as the two cbs is almost as bad as playing as a goalkeeper.

Yo shadyone i hear wat ur sayin and sorry 2 da guy i was takin da position but 2 days ago i only chose RM coz it was da only 1 left so i assumed no1 played that position and yestaday i was sayin hows da AGONY guy and no1 responsed so i didnt no wat was goin on but if sumfin like that happens just send a msg init