FIFA 09 XBOX 360 Thread

Lenny

boooooooooooooooooooyyyyyy im sayin nuffin innityou knw ur first goal was BAAAAAAAAIT offside doe, i stopped playin n was SHOCKED when the whistle didnt go
i know dude, but if u looked properly 1 of youre defenders backed offso it wasnt offside :Pbut well done you got the victory there..i hate penalties thats 2 games in a row :D

LOL @ at getting moved to by a girl at a football gameI dun know nems is the guy dat got nuts by dat chick who kicks ball from down the roadyou man don't play with headset? slipping, would be dropping bars on headset tbh
This is the football version of COD. Any man without a headset, ain't on the team tbh. Impossible to play without one. (Unless its 1 on 1 but allow it need the mics for the banter)

lol u knw what i saaw netherlands in the profile n i thought of u still. so was it her playin all the time or was u takin turns n sh*t?
lol as soon as i saw her touch the ranked match feature i told her 2 back off made her a new xbox acc with 1month to playbut im bein for real..i DID NOT touch the controller when she faced u or any other guy online