DC++ VIP2 Hub.

Necksta

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Swiftie
BTW: The hub is strictly for VIP2 users to congregate and discuss current Worldly matters, we (VIP2) do not condone illegal file sharing, we are all for industries working tirelessly to stop piracy.
Should make it private with nicks and passes then.

I would tbh. Its a great little chat client.The only thing is .. some people don't know how to use DC++. It's a bit difficult setting it up for new people.. throw port forwarding into the mix and people will just say "f*ck it, it's long"
YeahI had installed and uninstalled it about 3 times before I got it working properly. Gage showed me.

wouldnt it b better to hav a private torrent tracker?
You can't catch jokes one a torrent tracker, Don Crack knows about them laate night jokes on the dancehall hub tiime ago. If you get proper heads jammin on there like some do on here it would be good. File sharing is a next ting tho, I dunno how you would wanna regulate that.

wouldnt it b better to hav a private torrent tracker?
You can't catch jokes one a torrent tracker, Don Crack knows about them laate night jokes on the dancehall hub tiime ago. If you get proper heads jammin on there like some do on here it would be good. File sharing is a next ting tho, I dunno how you would wanna regulate that.
...I thought vip2 was for jokes still...