Official Wretchrospective Thread

Guest C.R.E.A.M.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

''if u ever made a grand in yr life u've got swagger g'':/dont even know what to say to that. ona side note, the instrumental is f*cked. was on chunky bizzles myspace over a year ago tho.ina di ghettz all that i needare the only tracks i was really feelin both are very sick tho, although remember the titan, the end seen & pisces are decenti liked the chorus and beat on be cool but i weren't feeling wretch's impression of lil wayne, the bars were horrible too.can't say i'm disappointed because i didn't expect very much.he'll never release anything like learn from my mixtape again, the decline was immense. fully used to support this guy.

Boy, reading through the first page had me wondering if I downloaded the right thing. The spitting is top notch but beat selection is horrible. On one hand, tune with Ghetto, one with Scorcher and Chippy and couple others were big then you have 'Swaggalicious' which is nothing short of embarrassing. Got to the point where I cringed so much I couldnt hold out any longer and fast forward button was pressed.I dont even understand how that first beat was heard by the producer and not deleted. The piano loop says one thing then the rest of the beat enters and has me thinking WTF?!Will listen again on the strength of the replies from the first page. Lyrics, flow and ting were strong but the beats made it a chore to listen to