Kanye West - Love Lockdown [ Official Music Video ] Exclusive 2008

mR ReZiW

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kanye is super talented .... but wow. creamy gets creamier by the day. anyway you said ur a music journalist or so right...so u gotta learn how to brown nose artists. good on ya
this is a reflection of my excitement for great music, how you'd wanna turn that into a slew against me wen u agree jus shows up your depressing character.never brown nosed an artist in my life.feel free to reply to this post with one of these <_<, or these :arrow: , or these :rolleyes: like you d in every other thread you little victim

kanye is super talented .... but wow. creamy gets creamier by the day. anyway you said ur a music journalist or so right...so u gotta learn how to brown nose artists. good on ya
this is a reflection of my excitement for great music, how you'd wanna turn that into a slew against me wen u agree jus shows up your depressing character.never brown nosed an artist in my life.feel free to reply to this post with one of these <_<, or these :arrow: , or these :rolleyes: like you d in every other thread you little victim
im very far from depressed <_< its funny how u immediately claim slight sarcasm as slewing :arrow: ... oh but its ME playing the victim :rolleyes: back on topic b4 u give urself a nosebleed

im very far from depressed <_< its funny how u immediately claim slight sarcasm as slewing :arrow: ... oh but its ME playing the victim :rolleyes: back on topic b4 u give urself a nosebleed
you're irritating, don't expect me to be nice to youbut as u said, back on topicthe point i have tried to make in this thread (that no seems to understand cos i mentioned the beatles), is Kanye will be the first artist to MUSICALLY transcend Hip Hop

you're irritating, don't expect me to be nice to youbut as u said, back on topicthe point i have tried to make in this thread (that no seems to understand cos i mentioned the beatles), is Kanye will be the first artist to MUSICALLY transcend Hip Hop
Not really. There are others who have done so & it hasn't been celebrated or as publicised...

Not really. There are others who have done so & it hasn't been celebrated or as publicised...
who?transcend is the key word here, not 'try new things'.

i mean like Kanye will actually rise above his positionand Cee-Lo never had three mainstream albums before swtiching, right? (not too up on him tbh)
So you mean Kanye will no longer be JUST seen as a rapper?Wouldn't that apply to someone like Ceelo too, irrespective of how many mainstream albums he had because prior to Gnarls Barkley, he was known as a rapper...

he is unique in that hes as much as a producer as he is an artist. many HH artists have worked with producers who transcended HH, perhaps the credit shoudl be given to the producer more than the artist but yeah..referring to him as the artist you have a good point.

he is unique in that hes as much as a producer as he is an artist. many HH artists have worked with producers who transcended HH, perhaps the credit shoudl be given to the producer more than the artist but yeah..referring to him as the artist you have a good point.
thanks, swear i'm not goin mad
i mean like Kanye will actually rise above his positionand Cee-Lo never had three mainstream albums before swtiching, right? (not too up on him tbh)
So you mean Kanye will no longer be JUST seen as a rapper?Wouldn't that apply to someone like Ceelo too, irrespective of how many mainstream albums he had because prior to Gnarls Barkley, he was known as a rapper...
you mean rapper/produceryou simply cannot compare the two. Kanye is a superstar, Cee Lo isnt.Kanye's story is so much more interesting, and will be more interesting from here on outas i said before, he's destined for greatness i swear. is Cee Lo?anyway, its obvious i've said far too much on this subject and turned into some sort of Kanye West evangelist. i'm merely trying to express my joy for such good music. dont care

Nah, not even having a go. I've been a fan of 'Ye from the genesis myself, but it that whole ''1st artist to transcend Hip-Hop' statement that I thought was a bit inaccurate.Like I said, I feel there have been other artists who have done the same already, yet because of 'Ye's status, it's bound to be publicised & subsequently championed more...