Kanye West - Love Lockdown [ Official Music Video ] Exclusive 2008

mR ReZiW

the gangster comment i made was in jest but there is truth to thatunless its got something to do with how many kilos theyve sold or how many ppl theyve shotit seems that ppl on here arent interestedi could be wrong but meh
u cud be wrong u knoits a shame that wenever sum1 doesnt rate sum1 who goes for the 'conscious' angle it immediately means (to some ppl) that they are 'to stupid and ignorant to understand rly important art' or watever u think it is ,and these ppl always resort to this lowest common demoninator of dismissing detractors as gangbanging ignorami in defense of there thoughtful herothers no obligation to enjoy sum1s music just because there unable to pull off a hustlers personaand creamy, i will c/s a comparison to tenacious d if yr prepared to table one
C/S..

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the gangster comment i made was in jest but there is truth to thatunless its got something to do with how many kilos theyve sold or how many ppl theyve shotit seems that ppl on here arent interestedi could be wrong but meh
u cud be wrong u knoits a shame that wenever sum1 doesnt rate sum1 who goes for the 'conscious' angle it immediately means (to some ppl) that they are 'to stupid and ignorant to understand rly important art' or watever u think it is ,and these ppl always resort to this lowest common demoninator of dismissing detractors as gangbanging ignorami in defense of there thoughtful herothers no obligation to enjoy sum1s music just because there unable to pull off a hustlers personaand creamy, i will c/s a comparison to tenacious d if yr prepared to table one
u took what i said wrongforget it...

Guest Flava Dave

no lie though the Beatles are overhypedi dnt get the hype over themi dnt even like Kanye that much but id rather listen to him than Beatles all day of the yearsometimes i feel people drop the name coz they fell they have tocoz i jus cant see how the beatles are up there

no lie though the Beatles are overhypedi dnt get the hype over themi dnt even like Kanye that much but id rather listen to him than Beatles all day of the yearsometimes i feel people drop the name coz they fell they have tocoz i jus cant see how the beatles are up there
I can understand how people will say they are over hyped. Am not a hardcore beatles fan. But I rate them for what they did in their prime.

i thought this as well cause i downloaded like they first album and didnt see the hype, dissapointed as well cause in my head i was thinking please please me but then one day i drank about 20 cups of coffee and checked them out again. me and sgt pepper loaded up the revolver and had to ride out, whilst on this magic mystery tour we decided to play the white album as mood music and it touched my rubber soul.

C/S..
x3He's a sknob anyway

video is actually absolut crack
still dont see what is so good about the video. i rate kanye v highly but lol this video is nothing special. the flashing lights videos however
this is a memorable video, aside from the fact it looks f*ckin sicki feel like this coulda been one sick video in the 80s by Enya or someonetrust, Kanye goin far.

seriously KILL YOURSELF.

seriously KILL YOURSELF.
Nah I agree with Dave to be honestnow no one try test me when it comes to those eras of musicwhat I know isPink floyd >>>> the beatles the doors >>>> the beatles the list goes onbeatles was not even the best in their era not by a long shotin any case I would rather listen to the beatles any day of this week than this piece of crap posted in this thread

seriously KILL YOURSELF.
Nah I agree with Dave to be honestnow no one try test me when it comes to those eras of musicwhat I know isPink floyd >>>> the beatles the doors >>>> the beatles the list goes onbeatles was not even the best in their era not by a long shotin any case I would rather listen to the beatles any day of this week than this piece of crap posted in this thread
bruvi can tell u nowDarkside Of The Moon >>> any Beatles albumJim Morrison on lead vocals >>> Lennon &/or McCartney on lead vocalsbut Pink Floyd/The Doors >>> The Beatlesnah, it's not D-A-T i'll bang you in the head with a B-A-T

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DN Braund

FFS i hate thisi completely hated the tune when i first listened to itaint even heard it that many times, hardly watch music channels/listen to radio etc bt i cnt get this tune out of my headcompletely hate when this happenshappened with that Mika tune, lov today aswell