have u ever hit a girl be4

o-guy

its the way certain man sound proud of what they doneunderstandably certain girls get on bad, but whatever the situation u man are always gna win when it comes to bangin up a girl, alwaysits nothing to be excited about
whos excited???standing by your actions does not equate to being boastful or proudallow gassin to defend sum up in the air point of viewi'm not sayin slap every girl that gets on your nerves, infact i think we as men should be quite tolerablebut there is a lineand in order to cross it, u must of decided to stop acting like a lady... so boi...lol at thinkin your vagina makes me a p*ssy

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never have...I had one situation where I had every reason to f*ck her up but I had to think of the consequences i.e. I f*ck her up, then she has a flurry of niggas on my case, I live in perpetual fear for a hot minute which has me searching for guys to go out of their way to back me which they may not want to do etc....Was just long.

women seem to be discusted at men hitting womenwhy are they not equaly discusted at the provoking of the reaction youd be a fool to not think the women do this for a reaction yet you dont seem to find this as discusting
i tried to allow ubut 3 times?come on hommie

women seem to be discusted at men hitting womenwhy are they not equaly discusted at the provoking of the reaction youd be a fool to not think the women do this for a reaction yet you dont seem to find this as discusting
i tried to allow ubut 3 times?come on hommie
do you really think i care about spelling on vip forums?

Only once. Me and one mate was on a night out, I was drinking a bottle of champagne in the street, couple girls (one white, one mix race) walk past and the mix race one tries to get a sip on my bottle, I'm like "nah", and she pushes her fag into my arm, I was so drunk I didn't even notice til like 5 seconds later, so as she's turning round I'm like wtf, she turns round and I aim to hit her she goes "go on then" so I sparked her in the forehead. Then me and my boy fled the scene.

comon face that was a weak response. Just admit you went to the same school as Goddaz.If that was anyone else they would have been slewed to the ground by you
:D Your going on like every sentence you've ever written is perfect with no spelling or gramatical errors kmtLike face off I don't give a f*ck, bare ppl like you go on like they teachers in a dis forum.They want to moan/drop sly digs about spelling but understand what is being said lol, some dumb sh*t tbh

its the way certain man sound proud of what they doneunderstandably certain girls get on bad, but whatever the situation u man are always gna win when it comes to bangin up a girl, alwaysits nothing to be excited about
ROFLall im saying is...when I was at totty college.....once bitch fight broke out1 skinny lighty was getting rude to my friend some hench(ish) nigerian chick....then all the sudden some tonx next african chick whos friend of the lighty butted in and begun to rush my friend....then all hell broke out....the aftermath was sick weave all around the common room...blood every where SICKall im saying is that I was shook I dont give a f*ck, lol @ me butting in, it wasnt a pretty sight trust me (this girl didnt merit me getting boxed up for tbh hence why I stayed out, just saying)LMAO @ thinking I wouldnt get boxed up by certain gal BWAHAHAHAHAHAis all im saying
truss fam.i remember 1 boys sister mustve grabbed me up in the park i was like 12/13 she was f*ck*ng strongjust told her ima give her 10 secs to let go of me. got to 3 n she starts laughing... i just started throwing right hand bombs on her noggin. bitch was all sobbing n shitthe fear of losing to a girl = u find new reserves of power. that was when i was tiny

comon face that was a weak response. Just admit you went to the same school as Goddaz.If that was anyone else they would have been slewed to the ground by you
:D Your going on like every sentence you've ever written is perfect with no spelling or gramatical errors kmtLike face off I don't give a f*ck, bare ppl like you go on like they teachers in a dis forum.They want to moan/drop sly digs about spelling but understand what is being said lol, some dumb sh*t tbh
lmfaoNo I'm not. You're famed for some rebore english language, deal with it.And about me going on like a teacher.The irony is big.

I've never raised my hand to a broad How ever recently if a broad get's physical with me I'll standardly spit in their face without remorse It's less violent but more humiliating for them
:D The amount of disrespect is disgusting. Smh.

I've never raised my hand to a broad How ever recently if a broad get's physical with me I'll standardly spit in their face without remorse It's less violent but more humiliating for them
I'd rather get hit than spat on tbrh

I'd rather get hit than spat on tbrh
Oooh girl you NASTY

I've never spat in someones face.Dunno if I could.Would be hard to cough up all the sh*t as well without them clocking.
LMAO.If i everspat in someone's face...wow. That is how you now i just lost my mind with it.I would rather get hit than spit. Easily.

nah dont think i could tbh takes ALOTTTTT to push me over the edge to lengths of hittin someone tbh i've had girls gettin all up in my face and all that business but i cant even be f*cked to waste my time, im laid back, probably too laid back but still i aint got time for all that. moretime i just make them feel stupid by talking them down basically to the floor, sounds stupid but i can think on my feet and boyyy i like making ppl feel stupid tbh. i have been pushed to that edge countless times to the point im clenching my fist tighttt and gritting my teeth but i always just stop myself. but i've seen nuff girls get punch up for acting stupid gettin in ppls faces, and in all honesty they deserve it. seeing a girl hyping making up noise and THINKING nothing will happen to them then BANG [JME]PUNCH IN THE FACE[/JME] = CERTIFIED KODAK MOMENT. sounds ruthless but i dont careee the look on a girls face when they take sh*t too far,know they are doing it and expect a man to do nothing because shes a female and 'men shouldnt hit women' and they get hit is funny. girls make me laugh, the main reason they hype in the first place is they think you wont hit them.i can fully understand men hitting women who get carried away thinking nothing will happen to them because of some unwritten rules. i dont feel bad for the woman after either because as ppl have already said if u can throw a punch u can take one. im sick of chicks thinking they can do that kinda sh*t and get away with it. they naturally seem to like causing trouble and stirring sh*t up tho so its good when they get a nasty suprise.