Quantum of Solace

Tee

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can tell i will be niced working here, & i've only started this week. Got couple DS tings today for me & the wife.Get a niiiiice discount aswell. Lol @ the way my co-workers are askin ME bout games n sh*t, like they ain't been there 12 months alredy.Swear i come like some encyclopedia to them people dere. Hopefulyl my passion will shine thru and will get a perm position somewhere of my choice.Kensington aint doing it for me.

I can tell i will be niced working here, & i've only started this week. Got couple DS tings today for me & the wife.Get a niiiiice discount aswell. Lol @ the way my co-workers are askin ME bout games n sh*t, like they ain't been there 12 months alredy.Swear i come like some encyclopedia to them people dere. Hopefulyl my passion will shine thru and will get a perm position somewhere of my choice.Kensington aint doing it for me.

They have should have been on xbox live arcade but nintendo and going on dumb
yeah game was completed and everything. The nintendo started crying out.MS even offered a share of the profits to nintendo I believe but they still blockeed it.

gettin diz 2moro if possible
did u get it whats it sayingsame goes for any1 else who got it
love it, online wid u manz wud b fire imobasically mixed gears 2 & cod4 togetherda m16 is arddd
A worthy successor to Goldeneye multiplayer?
if der wud be updates weapons thru and thru d year.... YES