Things You Were Mislead To Believe

Infidel

whistling gives you a beard(I'm still waiting to find out that this is false. I'm too scared to whistle)
:lol: I remember my old jamaican childminder tellin us girls musnt whistle!
yh my mum says it raises the devilthis is the rhyme
A whistling woman and a crowing henIs enough to make the Devil come out of his den

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whistling gives you a beard(I'm still waiting to find out that this is false. I'm too scared to whistle)
:lol: I remember my old jamaican childminder tellin us girls musnt whistle!
yh my mum says it raises the devilthis is the rhyme
A whistling woman and a crowing henIs enough to make the Devil come out of his den

one time a teacher try make me and three other yutes skip round the playground holding hands singin ring a round the roses while the rest of the playground had to watch. all cos we bullied some girl, lurgy etc. in fact i concocted a special spray but thats a next story.that punishment come like torture. dunno how the next ones were laughin and playin like its some happy fun time. cunts
:lol::lol:

one time a teacher try make me and three other yutes skip round the playground holding hands singin ring a round the roses while the rest of the playground had to watch. all cos we bullied some girl, lurgy etc. in fact i concocted a special spray but thats a next story.that punishment come like torture. dunno how the next ones were laughin and playin like its some happy fun time. cunts

Guest Logster
an he used to do this sh*t where he would pretend to die, an then get up an be like im ur brothers spiritbut he would carry on for so long that it did actually get scary
LOLI used to pretend to my sister that I was randomly turning into a mermaid like Daryl Hannah in splashI would roll my eyes back and start convulsing, saying that my legs were gonna turn into a massive fish tail.SO FUNNY when she started crying.
thats cruel man
LOLIts character building.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

I remember when I was at a gypsy campsite and this grizzly man told me they eat little boys under the age of seven. Me and two other boys were hiding in the forests for ages. Also I got told if I keep lying a boil will grow in my mouth.
Hmmm did he specify wot he meant by eat? If not I hope you notified the police

I remember when I was at a gypsy campsite and this grizzly man told me they eat little boys under the age of seven. Me and two other boys were hiding in the forests for ages. Also I got told if I keep lying a boil will grow in my mouth.
Hmmm did he specify wot he meant by eat? If not I hope you notified the police
He did indeed. Infact it was probably the vivid description which gave us the nightmares that followed.

Guest Ivan Drago

carrots making you see in the darkremember the old eastenders credits when it used to spin my brother would say he can see our house and would go and point to it but would do it bare slow so by the time it got to pointing at it the credits were finished. we believed him..well i did. its jokes what you believe when youre young