Things You Were Mislead To Believe

Infidel

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

- & my cousins told me if i swallowed fruit seeds a tree would grow in my belly
I believed this and me and my cousin got his little sister to be our guinea pig. we got some seeds from an apple and gave it to her to swallow then made her drink water to 'water it'. we 'watered it' for about 3 days then forgot all about it.

- & my cousins told me if i swallowed fruit seeds a tree would grow in my belly
I believed this and me and my cousin got his little sister to be our guinea pig. we got some seeds from an apple and gave it to her to swallow then made her drink water to 'water it'. we 'watered it' for about 3 days then forgot all about it.

LOLOLllow da wall tho, and that invisable leash that kept u tied to it there wud be that day everyone would run past it and ud just think RAGS and join in running, try blend in then u hear the whistle and its back 2 the wall for longerthen we got upgraded 2 a bench cuz we complained about our kneessome torture chamber

LOLOLllow da wall tho, and that invisable leash that kept u tied to it there wud be that day everyone would run past it and ud just think RAGS and join in running, try blend in then u hear the whistle and its back 2 the wall for longerthen we got upgraded 2 a bench cuz we complained about our kneessome torture chamber

u never touched again tho did u bare times i get the urge to touch it something about the red ring makes it seem cool, like 'not real fire' like a lighter or a match
i remember touching the car lighter.....par.
1 girl i went school wid did tht but worse....she put it on her face, so she has a permenant ring on her face now, lol.
lol shame, one of those life-long schoolboy errorssomeone told me that dimples came from your mum having sex while pregnant loland that eating bread crusts makes your hair curly

u never touched again tho did u bare times i get the urge to touch it something about the red ring makes it seem cool, like 'not real fire' like a lighter or a match
i remember touching the car lighter.....par.
1 girl i went school wid did tht but worse....she put it on her face, so she has a permenant ring on her face now, lol.
lol shame, one of those life-long schoolboy errorssomeone told me that dimples came from your mum having sex while pregnant loland that eating bread crusts makes your hair curly

an he used to do this sh*t where he would pretend to die, an then get up an be like im ur brothers spiritbut he would carry on for so long that it did actually get scary
LOLI used to pretend to my sister that I was randomly turning into a mermaid like Daryl Hannah in splashI would roll my eyes back and start convulsing, saying that my legs were gonna turn into a massive fish tail.SO FUNNY when she started crying.
thats cruel man

an he used to do this sh*t where he would pretend to die, an then get up an be like im ur brothers spiritbut he would carry on for so long that it did actually get scary
LOLI used to pretend to my sister that I was randomly turning into a mermaid like Daryl Hannah in splashI would roll my eyes back and start convulsing, saying that my legs were gonna turn into a massive fish tail.SO FUNNY when she started crying.
thats cruel man