Things You Were Mislead To Believe

Infidel

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This other girl back in like yr8/9 told me her grandad (or just some old family friend of theirs don't quite remember) used to pinch her little boobies telling her that that would make them grow bigger. I wasn't sure whether to laugh...
Nahlock this asap
frank whites time in the topic

my brother told me that my mum ate a chocolate hobnob an threw me up an thats how i was bornan my sister was a digestive or some sh*t like thatwe knew these children called pip and seed, an it all came from there really he was sayin how there mum swallowed a pip an threw up pip...etci never believed him, but in the back of mind i doubted my own sense cos he was always such a convincing liaran he used to do this sh*t where he would pretend to die, an then get up an be like im ur brothers spiritbut he would carry on for so long that it did actually get scary

This other girl back in like yr8/9 told me her grandad (or just some old family friend of theirs don't quite remember) used to pinch her little boobies telling her that that would make them grow bigger. I wasn't sure whether to laugh...
Nahlock this asap
grandad is a pedo still

That I came into this world because my mum bought me from the baby isle in Tesco. And the song the Yellow Submarine by the Beatles was written about my Uncles submarine (which didn't exist) and that he was also a pirate. It wasn't until I was like 13 that I realised he wasn't a pirate, twas a sad day.

Guest DN Braund
clicking your knuckles causes arthritis
it doesthe more u do it, the less fluid there is between the jointscausin friction, and then arthritis
no it donta doctor told u that yea or jsu sutin else thats been passed aroundi asked my GP n she said nocnt rememeber her exact words

clicking your knuckles causes arthritis
it doesthe more u do it, the less fluid there is between the jointscausin friction, and then arthritis
no it donta doctor told u that yea or jsu sutin else thats been passed aroundi asked my GP n she said nocnt rememeber her exact words
ok my mums a nurse innitan she told me thatan i believed her

My mum told me and my sister when I was six that we were going to move to the Jungle. Proper kept it up for jokes aswell I told my friends and really believed I was going to live in the jungle.Then again I would do the same thing to my kids but I'm like that. My mother always used to ask me if my "Fadda was a glaaaasmaker" whenever I stepped in front of the TV which I didn't understand until I got older but knew it meant move