hood scarves?

reef2310

does anyone else think this tf types like his accent has an american twang?
Lmao wtf fam?How did you work that out? Apart from times he does it on purpose. imo I don't read it :confused:
think about that for a hot sec...
No, I meant exactly what I said. Doing it on purpose like many mans do here is nothing, at times it just it just drops better. Try say Jay-zed instead of jay-zee or 'dog' instead of 'darg'.001/kurious/bare others & even you at times do it with the patois on purpose. I know none of you actually speak like that in real life apart some occasions maybe. Same way I know TF doesn't speak anything close to American.It's snuffin imo, you man are just reading too much into something that ain't been written.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmao wtf fam?How did you work that out? Apart from times he does it on purpose. imo I don't read it :confused:
Lol, Goddaz, allow taking muppets seriously, he in the fan club too, he the newest recruit tbh.
Lol

No, I meant exactly what I said. Doing it on purpose like many mans do here is nothing, at times it just it just drops better. Try say Jay-zed instead of jay-zee or 'dog' instead of 'darg'.001/kurious/bare others & even you at times do it with the patois on purpose. I know none of you actually speak like that in real life apart some occasions maybe. Same way I know TF doesn't speak anything close to American.It's snuffin imo, you man are just reading too much into something that ain't been written.
its not that big a deal but i disagree with this whole post. that is all.
You have that choice to disagree but you KNOW mans right.Lol, not a big deal so why try take him for an American twang writer? (rehtorical) :/Lets leave it there tbh.

its not that big a deal but i disagree with this whole post. that is all.
You have that choice to disagree but you KNOW mans right.Lol, not a big deal so why try take him for an American twang writer? :/
Goddaz did you not hear me say stop taking muppets seriously.TBH he failed when HE said "hot sec"

Guest PROFIT2
I'm self-employed, while you are probably still asking mummy for bus fare.No you put it there cos you can't spell.Tbh if you have a job which pays over 20k a year, I'll be AMAZED.Oh and how can I be a failed Eurogang DJ?!?!?! SMH. Failed at what exactly?Seriously think before you type.
lol why do you assume i'm still livin with my mum? bare assumptions thats your problem.smh i started my job on 20K i'm a Structural engineer 'dargy' so stop takin me for some college drop out wasteman thats why i dont get all your 'go back to school' talk, so i spelt somthin wrong everyone does from time to time its cack and your takin me for some prick because i spelt credibility wrong...tbh i expected you to have a job...lol nice sig
Don't take it personal...