hood scarves?

reef2310

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how r u man so late in the game..this is the biggest winter accessory for 08...tinchy was rocking one on stage at the mobos...waitin on one as we speak ut they r not cheap
f*ck that. im not a c*nt.
fair enuff...ure still late tho...bare niggas followin suit wen they have no clue wat the 1st poster was talkin bout
C/sSmh @ the responses try make thread starter look dumb lol

Nah f*ck off.I'm still creasing.SCARF WITH A HOOD?!? LMFAOSOSOOOAOAOAAAOAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:lol:
at first i thought i was late with some winter fashion trend, now i see you're just an idiot.
at first i thought i was late with some winter fashion trend, now i see you're just an idiot.
It was a retarded question though.'Scarf with the hood'LMFAO
:lol::lol::lol:

Jim & them wear Gucci/Louis scarfs on there head, its just the excess material on them enables you to wear it on your head and it still hang down, they never invented wearing it like that, Jim stole it from a dude he see in the summer wearing it to protect his head from the sun, and came back raving about it but had to wait till the winter '08 line came out before he could start doing it. Same way Zaza (who u see behind S.A.S and Bigz in the video) went NY with it on his head, but f*cked up his arm out there, so flipped it and used it as a sling and Jim and them was like ahh thats ill, your niggas are f*ck*ng me up with that, yo I gotta do that out here... SMH.The hooded scarfs are some next ting cos they actually made for the head like a hoody.

Guest PROFIT2

seen bare man rocking this in west tbhi think you lot are hyping i'm sure the topic starter meant one of those scarfs with the wooly hat/hood knitted into it used rock them as a toddler standard...lol at bare man switchin on guy like he's some jim jones granny

Guest PROFIT2

Erting - it's Apocolypto mel gibson film

Jim & them wear Gucci/Louis scarfs on there head, its just the excess material on them enables you to wear it on your head and it still hang down, they never invented wearing it like that, Jim stole it from a dude he see in the summer wearing it to protect his head from the sun, and came back raving about it but had to wait till the winter '08 line came out before he could start doing it. Same way Zaza (who u see behind S.A.S and Bigz in the video) went NY with it on his head, but f*cked up his arm out there, so flipped it and used it as a sling and Jim and them was like ahh thats ill, your niggas are f*ck*ng me up with that, yo I gotta do that out here... SMH.The hooded scarfs are some next ting cos they actually made for the head like a hoody.
i swear anyway to f*ckin mention your boyband smhand all types of peeps been wearing scarfs on there heads for 100's of years tbh

Guest PROFIT2
Yeah cos I posted up the video of them init...
yeah but trust you 2 come with the ms info exsclusive behind the scenes background story and yet again makin out how jim jones supposedly gets his swag from sas smh anyway like i said pretty sure the topic starter didnt even mean this foolery.

I swear do you devise these sentences up in your head?Who said he got it from S.A.S???I said he got it from some old man he see on a beach in Miami... and the sling thing is Zaza, who is not S.A.S!Like seriously I know you robably left school at 16 and its been a minute since you last actually read something, but learn to f*ck*ng read PROPERLY.

Guest PROFIT2
I swear do you devise these sentences up in your head?Who said he got it from S.A.S???I said he got it from some old man he see on a beach in Miami... and the sling thing is Zaza, who is not S.A.S!Like seriously I know you robably left school at 16 and its been a minute since you last actually read something, but learn to f*ck*ng read PROPERLY.
i wasnt actually refering to the man in the summer and like i said peeps been rockin scarfs for 100's of years so he didnt start it either you foolsorry i dont know the whole dipset family tree assumed that zaza guy was part of euro gang seeing as you said "he went to ny with it on his head..." which in my head meant he wasnt from NY about read you d*ckhead and i didnt say he got the scarfs from them i said swag...remeber you tried say he asked them what there garms where or sum bull sh*t.SMH yeah i did leave school at 16 like most otha people...when did you leave d*ckhead stayed till your 18 to be in sink with your stateside man dem yeah?

Give it up, seriously.No I didnt try to say, I told you Jim does ask them what garms they wear, but maybe you was there & I wasnt, so you would know better right?! SMH. If certain man in the UK dont know what Maharishi is, do you not think man in the US where its sold in like 3 stores know? Same for Yoropiko, JCDC, etc... Come on use your brain its not that hard.Oh and I didnt say high school, I said school, as in schooling/learning. SMH again, infact why am I responding to you.