Niggamania/Stormfront Invasion

Francis Coquelin

This is exactly why I wished Obama lost.Too many idiots using this presidential race as a reason to dig at white people and promote skin colour.You man need to grow up still.
BOO HOO
Racists.You mans are the real racists.LMFAO AND BOO HOOO AT YOU MAN WHEN YOU THINK HE IS GOING TO DO YOU A FAVOUR LOL
I don't know why you dislike blacks so much, considering the amount of black guys you linked off rwd/vip2
I could say the same to you about whites.I don't hate black people. I know so many decent black people but it just seems to the younger generation of black people. Smug cunts with a chip on their shoulders.You are no better than the KKK.Allow promoting skin colour about 'black boys black boys'why not just be proud that someone with good policies won?why does everything have to be about RACE.He ain't even black, he's mixed still so I don't know what half you are going on about.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahapls read over what u just saidUs as black people get unprovoked sluurz and abuse and stereotype for something out of our control, because of our skin colouri beg u go and re evaluate how much he won bywas a lot alie?times are changingget used to it
f*ck offI have got more racial slurs towards me then you have encountered in your life mate.Don't try it.Look how much I got in this one thread.Who was racist to you here then boss?thought so....

This is exactly why I wished Obama lost.Too many idiots using this presidential race as a reason to dig at white people and promote skin colour.You man need to grow up still.
BOO HOO
Racists.You mans are the real racists.LMFAO AND BOO HOOO AT YOU MAN WHEN YOU THINK HE IS GOING TO DO YOU A FAVOUR LOL
I don't know why you dislike blacks so much, considering the amount of black guys you linked off rwd/vip2
I could say the same to you about whites.I don't hate black people. I know so many decent black people but it just seems to the younger generation of black people. Smug cunts with a chip on their shoulders.You are no better than the KKK.Allow promoting skin colour about 'black boys black boys'why not just be proud that someone with good policies won?why does everything have to be about RACE.He ain't even black, he's mixed still so I don't know what half you are going on about.
Someone's pissed.

hahahahapls read over what u just saidUs as black people get unprovoked sluurz and abuse and stereotype for something out of our control, because of our skin colouri beg u go and re evaluate how much he won bywas a lot alie?times are changingget used to it
f*ck offI have got more racial slurs towards me then you have encountered in your life mate.Don't try it.Look how much I got in this one thread.Who was racist to you here then boss?thought so....
quote me sayin anyman was rasict 2 mei dare ui neva said that, if you could read and make up a valid conclusion..= general everyday life

I am not pissed. I am happy for Obama, it is just certain twats that think it is about 'race' that spoils it.I love politics, have done so for many years and I really hate it when people mix up policy and race. It really does IMO insult Obama’s intelligence and it makes him look less than what he is worth because all these people are not congratulating him for the hard work he has put in to get where he is.. First thing they want to congratulate is his RACE.Sorry if that makes me look like a d*ckhead and sorry if that makes me look like I am pissed but I am not pissed, I am far from it. I believe that you man are pissed if you think life is all about skin colour and this presidential race has been a whole point of black vs white.Wrong!

f*ck off thunderclap you cracker, white tramp
See how much racism I have taken in this thread?Admin don't do sh*t.
ive gotten racism in this forum also (albeit its way off), u dont see me complaining.racism will never die.
Yeah well, it is soon locked off and delt with if it is directed towards black members here and yet it is the black members that are the most racist.Look at the admin as well. They are biased and this is why black people should not be in power unless you can identify the racism on both ends. I can so why can't they?They probably think "oh he's white, it doesen't mean nothing to him" BUT IT f*ck*ng DOES..LOOK AT PAGE 2I have been called a cracker and the term white + insultNothing done about it.Piss take.

f*ck off thunderclap you cracker, white tramp
See how much racism I have taken in this thread?Admin don't do sh*t.
ive gotten racism in this forum also (albeit its way off), u dont see me complaining.racism will never die.
Yeah well, it is soon locked off and delt with if it is directed towards black members here and yet it is the black members that are the most racist.Look at the admin as well. They are biased and this is why black people should not be in power unless you can identify the racism on both ends. I can so why can't they?They probably think "oh he's white, it doesen't mean nothing to him" BUT IT f*ck*ng DOES..LOOK AT PAGE 2I have been called a cracker and the term white + insultNothing done about it.Piss take.
BOO HOO

if i was a white poster on storm front and you 'invaded' my response would be :"erm, if it wasnt for his white mother who raised him, and his white foster parents....he wouldnt be where he is today, in typical fashion, his black father is nowhere to be found, now piss off you spear hunting kunta kente"jus sayin

you are as stupid as the lowlifes on such sites if you choose to invade them, as if obama's win isnt a big enough blow to them. dont they know what happened?
I figured they were doing it for fun to rub it in their faces. Hardly going to be a long unning thing I imagine.Not really the same as lowlifes who actually believe racism is right.