thank you vip2

Kim

I've learnt that a lot of the males on this forum have very retarded views. There is a very small minority that chat sense.
ive learnt that most women here dont want to believe anything the men say here cos more time that WILL makes them seem stupid for a hot minute so i understand why you feel this way
Trust me Ive learnt ALOT from this place.And Ive learnt from literally everyone thats posted, friend or foe.
co sign.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i like the fact people dont beat around the bush herethey say wot they really mean and feel*crys*
its true tho certain times u need that reality shot to the veinif i wasnt on vip2 tbh id prob b some street rat, bare head si know when that wayso i guess thanks 2 vip2 u've kept one black kid away from the life of crime and general goonery
now now, dont get carried away

if i had the resources i would do a sociological thesis based on vip2 and the crossover from rwd...i could go deeper into it but the long and short is that this place is one of the most fascinating experiences ive ever had no lie...i may seem like a loser for sayin that but sociology is sumthin i enjoy and u guys make for interesting reading especially cos this is a true life micro community just online...several people on here have been online talkin to eachother nearly every other night for over 3 years if not more so when someone says they have learnt things on here i can see what they mean.I know subconciously i take on alot of the advice i read given to people not because we r all experts on life but cos moretime wen someone asks a question people usually give their raw opinion.there is little playing up to characters among the main users and as a result u can take their responses seriously...jus a thought lol..man went on a rant for a bit still
Where do you study sociology?