thank you vip2

Kim

Guest DN Braund
y dont u lot tell them and promote.shook hats.especially mike kane.
LOL I tell them what it is. Then they jst look at me funny like say i cant catch that much joke off a forum.
yeah, it's got to the point where i talk to ppl like "yeah on this website one person was like..." they must think wot a nobhead
lmaoi hear thatbut tbh im a random dude anyways so they expect it from me

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL I tell them what it is. Then they jst look at me funny like say i cant catch that much joke off a forum.
yeah, it's got to the point where i talk to ppl like "yeah on this website one person was like..." they must think wot a nobhead
I dont even mention the word forum. Only to my cousin and one other friend.I usually say "One of my 'friends' "...none of you are my friends.
LOL...why you so menstraul these days?
init. ur my friend jodie, like or not.

I dont even mention the word forum. Only to my cousin and one other friend.I usually say "One of my 'friends' "...none of you are my friends.
People just piss me off tbh.And im feeling very down atm.

if i had the resources i would do a sociological thesis based on vip2 and the crossover from rwd...i could go deeper into it but the long and short is that this place is one of the most fascinating experiences ive ever had no lie...i may seem like a loser for sayin that but sociology is sumthin i enjoy and u guys make for interesting reading especially cos this is a true life micro community just online...several people on here have been online talkin to eachother nearly every other night for over 3 years if not more so when someone says they have learnt things on here i can see what they mean.I know subconciously i take on alot of the advice i read given to people not because we r all experts on life but cos moretime wen someone asks a question people usually give their raw opinion.there is little playing up to characters among the main users and as a result u can take their responses seriously...jus a thought lol..man went on a rant for a bit still

Guest DN Braund
i like the fact people dont beat around the bush herethey say wot they really mean and feel*crys*
its true tho certain times u need that reality shot to the veinif i wasnt on vip2 tbh id prob b some street rat, bare head si know when that wayso i guess thanks 2 vip2 u've kept one black kid away from the life of crime and general coonery

Tropic Thunder was a pile of steaming sh*t.
C/Si f*ckign rate your posts lately, lets link up for drink safe
i can be ur vela, u can be my donnatella
how is she gunna air man like this , fffs give up just gunna hump in fron t o a train, my game sucks
:lol: :lol: :lol:

im nt gonna lie, college last month wen i was drinkin fanta behind ma pc doin workwent on vip2, luked at 1 topic wer 1 of u made a photoshop pic using dinky's head bangin sum1 who jumped out the bin..spat the drink out @ the computer screenvip2>>>
how the f*ck was u sitting behind ur pc but still looking at it and doing work?

go away you.You been picking on me as of late. :(

go away you.You been picking on me as of late. :(
no way! ur the one that just denied our friendship.

if i had the resources i would do a sociological thesis based on vip2 and the crossover from rwd...i could go deeper into it but the long and short is that this place is one of the most fascinating experiences ive ever had no lie...i may seem like a loser for sayin that but sociology is sumthin i enjoy and u guys make for interesting reading especially cos this is a true life micro community just online...several people on here have been online talkin to eachother nearly every other night for over 3 years if not more so when someone says they have learnt things on here i can see what they mean.I know subconciously i take on alot of the advice i read given to people not because we r all experts on life but cos moretime wen someone asks a question people usually give their raw opinion.there is little playing up to characters among the main users and as a result u can take their responses seriously...jus a thought lol..man went on a rant for a bit still
c/s sentimentsThe thing I love about ViP is I converse with neeks and "badmans" I would never bother with in real-life