Pretty black girls...

neeko

tumblr_lp4lh38GSZ1r0fobho1_500.jpgTHIS IS WOT IM TALKIN ABOUTLOOK AT THEM SHINY "QUITE" THICK LEGZ!!!ARGGRGGH
:D there is no thickness involved there at all son.

tumblr_lolks7I9Hj1qhvr49o1_500.png
Thumbs up!
tumblr_lmgx06nb091qfdhwgo1_500.jpgHer attitude tops it off
cant stress enough how much i love gh and nja girlsFACK
Swear you man just love to gas by popular vote. Shez ordinary. Looks like a cross between skepta & sneakbo+ the lipstick aint doing her justice either. I bet her attitude stinks too Nice legs but thats about it.
  • Upvote 3

Thumbs up!
Swear you man just love to gas by popular vote. Shez ordinary. Looks like a cross between skepta & sneakbo+ the lipstick aint doing her justice either. I bet her attitude stinks too Nice legs but thats about it.
:D

Thumbs up!
TH AN KUYOU
  • Upvote 1

I don't think she's nice either tbh.
initjohn doe is just gassed for no reason\^these girls afros>>
ur type jus get gassed off the light skin gurantee if she was light u wud have been doing cartwheels
yo u man i swear this nigga is on sum crusade da f*ck be true to yourself and look at her again. dpmo!SHE IS NOT NICE
\about the attitude tops itthat would just make me angry thats shes convinced shes that chick, facking sneakbo