Girls Orgasm

Da Luv Doc

dont know the actual facts but we do have numerous types of climaxdepends on the kind of stimulation, penetrative (vaginal), or clitoral clitoris stimulation gives a more intense orgasm and if she uses her head and ads her own mental stimulation to things, she should be more likley to 'squirt'normal/vaginal climax more or less u just feel the contractions of the wallsbut the other kind involves a lot more fluid, mess can be the = of a cup of spilt water, and should have the same consistancy as water also

I thought squirting was a next level of cumming.
this is why i said what i did about this in the other topic about it not being down to the man cos the girl that squirted on me i did NOT perform good at all in my opinion and she was a loose ting so i doubt for her it was a NEXT LEVEL of cumming.i guess every girl is different but i cant judge a girls orgasm on this id sooner judge it on her continuing to come back for more cos that girl squirted and she DIDNT come back but then i didnt want her to either.

i think part of the reason some chicks are smug for this is that they go home knowing they squirted on YOU just like some guys are happy to give girls golden showers or get shines of a girl and buss in her mouth.just like a dog marks its territory with piss.and the guy has to clean it all up afterwards.some r kelly ting.

u dont actually have to do it ON him, more time its not even achieved through actual penetration if u think its going to go to squirting levels place a towel/comforter down
this statement dones A LOT of guys that was saying i was chatting sh*t in the other topic and this is a CHICK that said thispeople like lieutenant and el kaption take note

u dont actually have to do it ON him, more time its not even achieved through actual penetration if u think its going to go to squirting levels place a towel/comforter down
this statement dones A LOT of guys that was saying i was chatting sh*t in the other topic and this is a CHICK that said thispeople like lieutenant and el kaption take note
tbh in the other topic i was agreeing or disagreeing with what u was saying.i was just laughing at the way you proper tried to tell man his girl wasn't spuirting because of him

it didnt really cos it dont mean it cant be slash this is for liz not everyonejus sayin innit
yes but i pointed this out in the other thread too i said clearly in that thread
all you guys going on like YOU made the girl squirt are truly deluded some girls dont even come during sex and some girls squirt cos they just do, not cos of the power wokage ya giving them its how they react to sex when this buss.
bare man going on like they didnt see me saying certain key words before.no guy wants to believe that their girl just squirts as thats just the way the girl reacts fullstop the mandem wanna believe its cos of THEM and thats the point ive made lol at the sly retracting certain man are making you done made ya comments in the thread and the inconsistency is now showing clearly and now man wanna drop that SOME girl talk but wasnt saying that before.and lol at going on like i said man aint making his girl squirt i was saying some girls dont do it cos of YOU (THE MAN) but then man hopped on it like im talkin sh*t cos man feels small for a hot minute i know some of you dont like face off but allow defying real talk for the sake of ya hatred it makes you seem dumb.

its easier to make a chick squirt through fingering (clit & G spot stimulation simultaneously) than penetrative sex **although it can be reached**.But when that sh*t happens. put a towel down... coz if ur looking to sleep on the bed *if ur f*ck*ng on the bed* that sh*t is gonna get Soaked.Making a chick squirt usually secures her for a return.