cheating/guilt

local

You both seem like clowns so she's proberbly gonna cheat on you while she's away.Have fun
na she won't
You're going to do it in her room? WHAT THE f*ck?
lol probablyher rooms hench n mine is a mess n there's blood over my sheetsi can't imagine that bein much of a turn on
u r a wasseman.. dnt get me wrong u should be ashamed of tryin to f*ck nex gyal in ur wifeys bed.. but u shud be more ashamed of having dirty blood stained sheets yet stil having time to post on the internet and goof off.. my advice to u.. CHANGE THE SHEETS u scruff

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol this isnt neededI have had chances but I would never have done it to either of my previous girls because booy the more bad things I do the more problems in my life and I would be f*cked if say the mother of my child cheated on meyou do you I personally wouldnt and there is no such thing as GUILT its some sub concious thing that is created by you because you want to believe itI can do ANYTHING and not feel guilty afterwards

Guest Logster
TBH it's not cheating until your married.oh and just to add...the moment you start adding chicks you don't know on facebook your 'cheating' (in your girls opinion).
:oI normally deem you to be the one of the most reasonable on here.EDIT:I used to give my ex the keys to my place when I went home*slaps forehead*

I don't see the point in wifeying off one chick when you obviously ain't on her,
closet faggotcloset galliceor just someone that wants the world to know he has a girl cos it makes him feel good its got to be something like this why he is doign itallow having a girl for a the sake of it theres guys out there treating links better than you treat your girl.

I don't see the point in wifeying off one chick when you obviously ain't on her,
closet faggotcloset galliceor just someone that wants the world to know he has a girl cos it makes him feel good its got to be something like this why he is doign itallow having a girl for a the sake of it theres guys out there treating links better than you treat your girl.
I ain't been here too long but already you seem like somone whos probably more intellegent than the group of failures in your life you calls your close friends. For this reason alone you in your mind anyway are above them mentally and you seem to think this applies when you come into contact with people intellect that far surpasses your own. Don't come onto the world wide web with your attempt of witty, car boot sale physcologyical anaylsis of my words.. seriously f*ck off its not funny , its not clever, it makes you look like you begging for lol's btwYours truely

I ain't been here too long but already you seem like somone whos probably more intellegent than the group of failures in your life you calls your close friends. For this reason alone you in your mind anyway are above them mentally and you seem to think this applies when you come into contact with people intellect that far surpasses your own. Don't come onto the world wide web with your attempt of witty, car boot sale physcologyical anaylsis of my words.. seriously f*ck off its not funny , its not clever, it makes you look like you begging for lol's btwYours truely
Lol at the psycho-analysis.SLASHI read his reply as answering your question, not describing you =/

:D I think man was backing up your point still...

lew man wasnt sayin that bout u he was replyin to wha u said.... e-beef begins lol

TBH it's not cheating until your married.oh and just to add...the moment you start adding chicks you don't know on facebook your 'cheating' (in your girls opinion).
:oI normally deem you to be the one of the most reasonable on here.EDIT:I used to give my ex the keys to my place when I went home*slaps forehead*
nah im playing. lol.

Meh i'd edit it but its still what i fink of him personally , although i was mistaken to out that opinion since it was unprovoked....Paradox who are you?? knowing my name and sh*t, creeping me out lol
im paradox mang :Dlol u kno me jus like i kno u fum.. DY yeah lmao.. how u kno bout vip tho really?

Guest Brother Mouzone

I would have berated you solely off your first postBut then I read on and saw you say she cheated with you on her exI like you steff but I hope the both of you catch the BAD aids

Meh i'd edit it but its still what i fink of him personally , although i was mistaken to out that opinion since it was unprovoked....Paradox who are you?? knowing my name and sh*t, creeping me out lol
im paradox mang :Dlol u kno me jus like i kno u fum.. DY yeah lmao.. how u kno bout vip tho really?
lol don't even know i just landed here one day still and that was tht

listen up fog horn leg horn im agreeing with you and adding to your point you hyped up equation of faggot and dirty c*nt product. :D

lol don't even know i just landed here one day still and that was tht
hairy muff.. see u around enit :D lol