Sign in to follow this  
djbmc

2 step mix

http://www.zshare.net/audio/51417906733ab1d9/Wookie – YesterdayTJ Cases – Don’t stopY-Tribe – Enough is EnoughSuburban Lick – You’re MineED Case – Something In ur EyesDHL – Favourite GirlWookie – SunshineMJ Cole – You’re MineTJ Cases – JoyReservoir Dogs – You Don’t KnowMJ Cole – Space Rider (dropped this 8 bars early :angry:)DEA – Mariah RMX

Sick sick nice oneIve actually been playin 2_Step-_The_Best_of_Underground_Garage CD all night while doin an assignmentThe CD's comin to an end now so this is perfect timing..nice oneWill give feedbakc later on

The Ed Case version of Something In Your Eyes >>>>>>>>>>>Swear its one of my all time fav'sSoundin big upto now, mixings on point and the selection is lovely

safe joel, first 2 mixes were rusty, dunno why that always happens when i press the record button!

was quite good!beg you up theseWookie – YesterdayReservoir Dogs – You Don’t KnowED Case – Something In ur EyesDEA – Mariah RMXthanks

listened to this on my journey today, had me wantin to buss a skank on the trainmix is PIFF.

Awesome mix mate.Brought back sum memories.Mixes were spot on, and you corrected it in places quickly.Defo and iPod ting

No Probs, definately need more UKG heads to up mixes of non-commerce stuff.BTW, how many UKG Vinyls u own?
quite a few, no idea exactly how many. gonna do another mix to up as well. then i'm gonna do a funky vs. old skool ukg one as well so expect a few more soon.

was quite good!beg you up theseWookie – YesterdayReservoir Dogs – You Don’t KnowED Case – Something In ur EyesDEA – Mariah RMXthanks

sick mix man

beg you up theseWookie – YesterdayReservoir Dogs – You Don’t KnowED Case – Something In ur EyesDEA – Mariah RMXthanks