If VIP2 went down...

Benjamin Disraeli

LolDon't ppl have sh*t to do? Work? Studying? Places to go? Cleaning? etcIt's snuffin imo if it went down.I'd carry on doing what I usually do even when I'm here, trading, making money, researching into this & that and just generally getting closer towards my goals.My real life>>>>>>>>>Vip2 or any other social site.
Swear you was moaning about us lot not rating u highly enough on this site, so VIP2 is clearly a big part of your life for you to care so much
I was asking for people to speak the truth but knowing how the forum goes on I should have known better.Lol @ moaning, so I guess you took that thread as supersition lead everyone to believe :rolleyes: I drop sh*t that REALLY influences ppl, you should know alieSeriously tho, its no biggie but like others, think of it what you like, you have that choice.

Net is so sh*t without VIP2 I ain't gonna lie.Facebook was going on alright but has been slow for the last month (just have status updates to look forward to)Sometimes I just refresh my hotmail hoping something will happen.I might actually try and get a life off the net
lol @ looking forward to status updates.