Bashy.com Mixtape

Sleepz

Bo Bo! I love being Black!! WHAT! Bo Bo! I love being Black!! WHAT! Thats why I carry Africa on my neck YEAH Thats why I carry Caribbean on my Back!
MDP's version of I See >>>>>> Twizzles >>>>>>> BashysTBH
you got a link to MDP's version?....... i used t rate twizzle's version alot so if mdp's is better i wanna hear it.
Yeah up dat.

yeah just got it now and it is averagehowever there are some tracks that are on your mum & chupaUgly Slaps, Happy Slaps,Mind Out, Until I Suffer, Raving No More (not including that chorus)Swagger like us is sh*t, His flow on all them drum & bass, dance tunes is so sh*t compared to how he done it on chupa chupps, he used to sit on dem nicely

I liked Blacks and Gold and few other tunes. Beat selection was horrible which resulted in me not feeling certain concepts fulfilled their potential eg. Raving No More. The singing on hooks wasnt my thing either. Good base for an album if he tweaks the mistakes on this. I think he has it in him to make a UK classic album Who's got a link to Chupa Chups and Your Mum Vol 1