my review of big joes!!!

hazedunks

:lol: :lol: :lol: This guy has issues
what's good man. You were meant to come to my house and cut my hair. You flopped. Tried to phone you, you didn't pick up, private messaged you on here and you didn't reply. Whats good with that? Why agree to do something if you are not going to do it or even give a reason as to why you never showed up.
*CknmgI asked you if you were Tmob... You say yes. I get up and get ready, bell your phone and dont get through.So I though pah, if he still wants his trim he'll call me. Not as if ima drive to sevensisters when I haven't spoken to you, like im gonna stand at the station and barl out HAZEDUNKS.So anyway you proceed to text off my line about how I dont turn up the next week lolThen a week after start contaminating my PM box... facebook mailbox and ting like I left you in the rain with a bunch of flowers. And now 2 weeks on and it's topic time. Tbqh I would have worked hard on your head (no homo) cos it could have been a business opportunity. I just assumed you werent to bothered about getting it done. Then the way you reacted i just had smh tbhSorry I hurt your feelings.x
what? I called you on that day. You agreed to meet me at 12 at seven sisters. I phoned you and your phone said sorry the phone is switched off. And i only sent you one message that day cause i told you i had to go somewhere all i wanted was an explanation. Did i cuss you out or anything? Nah. I kept my phone on that whole day cause i waiting for you to call so i could come station and get you. And word to mother i didnt get one call the day before and i am on tmobile so.... And what you couldnt reply to like one inbox message i sent you on that day? Saying something like yea man i couldnt get through sorry bout that
n/h

LOL @ this topic.Hazedunks, you are too obsessed with your hair. Come like you sre searching for "The One" like it's some love story. The one guy who knows your head inside out and will enevr cut you wrong.I told you just go somwehere, tyr it, and if it f*cks up it f*cks up.
:lol:
bruv u shud start a barber review blog. would do numbers truss
i would read would be funny as
any barbers on here? or anyone that knows? what are the best clippers to get for all types of hair that is?